GURMUKH SIKHIA - Bhai Veer Singh Ji
PYARE DA PYARA - Bhai Veer Singh Ji
Guru Nanak Chamatkaar - Bhai Veer Singh Ji
Vir Patravali - Bhai Veer Singh Ji
BABA NAUDH SINGH - Bhai Veer Singh Ji
Ruhaani Sandesh - Biography of Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib
Jiwan Gatha - Biography of Sant Attar Singh Ji Reru Sahib
Sant Karam Singh Ji Hoti Mardan - Biography of Sant Karam Singh Ji Hoti Mardan
Gurmukh Parkash - Biography of Sant Sundar Singh Ji Khalsa (Bhindranwale)
Baba Mit Singh Maharaj - Akaali Nihand Baba Mitt Singh ji Hazur Sahib

Here is amazing site with loads of audio books- http://www.mahapurakh.com/ , singhs in canada did amazing seva..i cannot even fathom how much hard work was put fwd to bring audio books and digitized each and every page of pustuk/books of mahapursh jeevani and gurmat, some such as original gurmukh parkash, close to 700 pages long...Vahiguroo..they say biggest seva one can do to make upma/prem of vahiguroo and bhagti/sacrifice tales of vahiguroo bhagats available for all sangat to take laha..!!!

Guest dasguruka

I don't know where to start! I'm so happy! I downloaded the PDF version of most of the books mentioned and was looking forward to a long year, but this just made it so easy! Thank You!

Here is amazing site with loads of audio books- http://www.mahapurakh.com/ , singhs in canada did amazing seva..i cannot even fathom how much hard work was put fwd to bring audio books and digitized each and every page of pustuk/books of mahapursh jeevani and gurmat, some such as original gurmukh parkash, close to 700 pages long...Vahiguroo..they say biggest seva one can do to make upma/prem of vahiguroo and bhagti/sacrifice tales of vahiguroo bhagaavailable for all sangat to take laha..!!!

waheguru, that site linked above also has links to the audiobooks from mahapurakh.com and additional ones.

Thanks for sharing this. In the west where we have so little time to read books, these audio books are a blessing. We can listen to them when in our car and get full laha. All the audio books in this are worth listening. The audio books of Bhai Vir Singh Jee are my favourites. Who ever has made them has done an excellent job. Hope all of Bhai Vir Singh Jee's books are turn audio.