Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuhintuhin

Harmander Darshan - Saroop Singh Alag

7 posts in this topic

I got the hard copy from a relative. There's a program on JusPunajbi or Get punjabi (american punjabi channel) saturday 10.00 in the morning where Dr. Saroop Singh Alag himself explains the details & stories of the book.

1 person likes this

If you are in India, you can get it from any book store. I'll see if I can digitalize it, seems really hard for a person like me to do that, but will try.

savinder pal singh ji ....................will you please share your digitized version of HARMANDIR DARSHAN with me . i will be very thankfull to you for this.

my e-mail id is gurbaj.114@gmail.com. please send me on my mail .

Edited by GurbajSingh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• In the increasingly feminised world, Islam is seen by some as the last bastion of masculinity.
    • How many of them are "religious" and "spiritual" in prison like they are "gay for the stay" And the ones that go to Syria to fight for ISIS are hardly less animalistic. There are a lot of perks to be muslim in prison, it's like being bribed. I very much doubt they cook their own food, they probably get their food from outside. What it means is that prison services are discriminating against non muslim prisoners. This muslim conversion is like a gang and yes it is like a brotherhood but muslim brotherhood is built on a "us" versus "them" mentality. Which makes sense because they are in a constant state of war "Dar Ul Harb vs Darl Ul Salam ". It is not like a Sikh brotherhood. True brotherhood is not built on antagonism. However, if you feel this great respect for this being that you are an east end cockney bad boy tearaway ensure you are not becoming a dhimmi.
    • Guest BiggestEgoWalaMoorak
      Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh  Sometimes we need to reflect inward, what I'm about to say may even hurt a little more (not my intention, but I think it will) during the ardaas when you were asking for high marks ji, before you asked you heard of Gurmukhs who undoubtedly had it way worse, mothers who had children cut into pieces put around like a necklace, Gurmukhs who were tortured to death by grinders, now if we think about it, they have more of a reason to be mad then you do. They lost there lives. You had one bad exam grade. They still at the end of the day said thank you to mahraj. They had such priceless thinking. We can't even be the dust on there feet! That's the pyar we as Sikhs should aspire for. To just get sad with mahraj over one grade, I don't think that the pyar for mahraj was there at all in the beginning, I think that the pyar may have been for someone getting the job done, that someone we (I'm in the same boat) decided was mahraj, and as long as our desires were filled we didn't have a problem, one exam grade and like the manmukhs we are (again you and me both) abandon mahraj. So now we have a choice, accept that we messed up ask for forgiveness and stand back up, or get mad stay mad, until we find someone else who can bless us (Loads of these "babay" out there) with good grades and live life based on lies. You will get true sikhi, you'll get the true pyar, just stay strong. If any of my words offend you. I'm sorry. If our ithhaas/gurmuth philosophy offended you, I'm not sorry. Again I'm the type of pakhand to go out there and tell other people this, yet I myself probably would get mad over doing an ardaas like you did. I'm one of those who can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.  Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh 
    •  No mate, I don't hate you at all.  You talk too much and that's kinda irritating!
    • Again, it's not about pinning blame, or going after certain groups. It's just a case of reminding people that as Sikhs we need to look out for each other. I'm not blaming Amritdharis for the woes of the world, lol. I just think we should be at the forefront of certain issues that I wouldn't expect others to bother with. But that's not happening for some reason, or at least not in a noticeable manner.