THE FOG OF DECEPTION: SARBJIT DHUNDA FAILS TO ANSWER BASIC QUESTIONS ON SIKHISM

singhfauja

I talked to my relative in BC(Victoria).He says that dashmesh darbar surrey are his big fans.he wanted to have a video so that he can show them his real standard.Unfortunately there is no video.I have sent him the link of panthic.org. He will bring this to attention of Gurudawra secretary dhami. These people call him not out of ideology but for crowd pulling so that they get more collections.This is the standard we have stooped to.

I know one taksali singh who was a granthi in Hong Kong a long time back.He is in USA now living in stockton.I was surprised that he and his whole family was a big fan of this heretic. He used to be a granthi at el sobronte.See the depths we have gone into.

QUESTION 4: (Association with Ex-communicated individuals)

A representative from one of the committee members asked Sarbjit Dhunda about his association with individuals who have ex-communicated from the Khalsa Panth.

This question was in relation to Dhunda’s association with ex-communicated heretic Ragi Darshan who was dejected from the Khalsa Panth in January of 2010.

SARBJEET DHUNDA stated that he had attended a wedding where Ragi Darshan Sinh was also a guest, and that the host family asked him (Dhunda) to honor the Ragi with a Siropa on their behalf, and he had fulfilled their request at the end of the program.

SARBJEET DHUNDA attempted to justify this action by claiming that the siropa was not actually from him, but from the host family, and he was merely following their instructions and giving him the siropa on their behalf. Dhunda at this time stated that he does not even recall if this occurred before or after Ragi’s ex-communication.

5488_RagiDhunda.jpg

Dhunda smiling with Ex-communicated Ragi Darshan

PANTHIC.ORG sevadars again corrected Dhunda and stated that this definitely occurred AFTER Ragi’s ex-communication and there was proof of this along with photographs.

Several Gurdwara committee members again scolded Dhunda for going against Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada and Panthic norms by honoring ex-communicated individuals who had done so much harm to the Sikh Panth.

SARBJEET DHUNDA, who was clearly dumbfounded by all the admonishment, could only lower his head and state that it is possible that this (honoring Ragi) occurred after his ex-communication, but provided not further justification or apology for his actions.

^ Dhunda has not interacted with Darshan Ragi on just one occassion. He has interacted with him multiple times.

http://www.<banned>.com/?p=54935

ਥੋੜਾ ਸਮਾਂ ਹੋਣ ਦੇ ਬਾਵਜੂਦ ਵੀ ਭਾਈ ਧੂੰਦਾ ਨੇ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਵਾਲਾਂ ਦੇ ਜੁਆਬ ਵੀ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਤੇ ਆਮ ਇਕੱਠ ਕਰਕੇ ਵੀ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਵਿਚਾਰਾਂ ਕੀਤੀਆਂ ਗਈਆਂ । ਜਿਨਾਂ ਵੀ ਸਮਾਂ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਘਰਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਜਾਂ ਸਮਾਗਮਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਗੁਰਮਤ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਹੋਏ ਤੇ ਸਵਾਲ-ਜੁਆਬ ਵੀ ਹੁੰਦੇ ਰਹੇ ।

When promoting him, they make him look like he is very open to questions and question period.

When he goes to Toronto, please Toronto Sangat....make sure he is just as open to questions at that time. ON VIDEO RECORDING.

Also one thing to watch out for is that for the past few years now, they have been going to small villages across India, and acting like they "save them". But in reality, they are just spreading lies and trying to destroy Sikhi from it's roots.

ਭਾਈ ਧੁੰਦਾ ਦੀ ਇਹ ਵਿਨੀਪੈਗ ਫੇਰੀ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਸਾਲ ਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਜ਼ਿਆਦਾ ਸਫਲ ਰਹੀ ਤੇ ਪਿੰਡਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਕੇਂਦਰ ਖੋਲਣ ਲਈ ਕਈ ਸੱਜਣਾਂ ਨੇ ਵਾਯਦਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਤੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਪਿੰਡ ਸੰਭਾਲਣ ਦੇ ਯਤਨ ਆਰੰਭੇ।

IMG_4523-700x525.jpg

^ A round table discussion/questioning going on in Winnipeg apparently.

AKJ, Taksal, Nihungs, Tapoban......All should unite together and demand round table question period as well in Toronto ON VIDEO.