Sarbjit Dhunda

waheguru12345

He will be at 2 Gurdwaras, one is Dashmesh Darbar in Surrey as you have stated, and the other one is Singh Sabha in Surrey as well if I'm not mistaken.

Dhunda has already started in Vancouver if I'm not mistaken, and I heard he's there till the 19th and maybe making his way for Toronto (Ontario) after.

Singh Sabha is very familiar with the missionaries as they just recently had this following notice:

"Bhai Paramjeet Singh Uttarakhand (Kathavachak)
1/1/1
Bhai Paramjeet Singh Uttarakhand (Kathavachak)coming to Singh Sabha Surrey first time in Jan 17/13"

He was there till Feb 10, 2013. So that means Dhunda most likely started yesterday (Feb 11, 2013).

Paramjeet Uttarakhand is very similar to Dhunda in terms of Katha style, voice, and body (slim, similar turban style, young, black beard).

Dashmesh Darbar Surrey recently had "Bhai Lakhwinder Singh Damdami Taksal" for Katha. So, that Gurdwara seems to be all over the place like many other committees around the world. On one hand you call a Damdami Taksal parchaarak, and then a little while later you call a missionary.

http://singhsabhasurrey.com/home

http://www.dasmeshdarbar.ca/

I talked to my relative in BC. He says that dashmesh darbar surrey are his big fans. He wanted to have a video so that he can show them his real standard. Unfortunately there is no video. I have sent him the link of panthic.org. He will bring this to attention of Gurudawra secretary dhami. These people call him not out of ideology but for crowd pulling so that they get more collections. This is the standard we have stooped to.

I know one taksali singh who was a granthi in Hong Kong a long time back. He is in USA now living in California. I was surprised that he and his whole family was a big fan of this heretic. He used to be a granthi at el sobronte. See the depths we have gone into.