Free will

off topic singh stick to the topic there is already a topic regarding the divinity of the guru's, this topic is regarding free will!

Lucky do you the believe that it was waheguru's MASTERPLAN to have the holocaust? or the 1984 riots? im sure waheguru knew it would happen and i believe some stuff is pre-ordained but i do not believe that waheguru made these choices i believe he gives us the power to make choices and he knows every single outcome he knows what will happen if we go right or left or straight,backwards he knows every single outcome on every single path we could possible tread

A person on cross-road, which way one chooses. One to happiness and one to sorrow. If person makes wrong choice he end up messing one's life and if chooses right one makes life happy. What makes him choose the right/wrong path is deeds, which one did when person had will and capability to choose right and wrong. Every thing that happens in this creation is under his hukam, but he also have given best of his creation(Human's) a gift a powerfull mind, which can judge right and wrong. 1984 example is very good example.

For Waheguru ji.. its all a HIS game.. tamasha!!

if we as kids are playing on the beach.. we built many sand castles happily.. and smash it happily

so .. yes holocaust.. or ram raaj.. doesnt matter to Waheguru ji.. He is enjoying the play of HIS toys (jagat, jiv).. whether they fight or love.. and according to our deeds or karams HE bestows "gifts" (sukh or dukh)...

thts y HE is said Nirgun!!

but for best players of the game -

1.mahapurakhs (HE gives the best gifts - brahamanand, or makes them His own saroop, or even gives darshan or help them in HIS Sargun form)

2.mahaevil (HE also gives them His best gifts from the other side of spectrum.. thats terrible joons, terrible pain, terrible death..etc)

the more we read/listen Gurbani.. the more we will tend towards Guru's teachings and our free-will would turn towards doing good deeds.. if not in this life.. then in future lifes as our sanskars will be full of impressions of gurus teachings..

So.. as I said.. HE is truly Wahe.. its better if we increase the prema bhagti in our minds and be the best players of the game (1. or 2. thats ure choice)!!

The reason I'm asking is because in Sri dasam Granth in bhachitaar natak it says that everyone started to praise their own name and not Waheguru.But isn't Waheguru the one controlling that or does Waheguru have no control over them?And when I say them I mean Vishnu,brahma,etc

Vaheguru has complete control over Vishnu, Brahma, Indra, Krishna, etc. They only did as Vaheguru let them. Vaheguru himself misleads and then himself brings the devotees back. When we speak of Sikhi. How many people actually say..........Guru Sahib said this through Gurbani and Hukams, so I follow it? And then ask how many people say my opinion is this.........when it comes to Sikhi, so I follow it? When we state and hold on to opinions, we are praising our name. If we really cared to find the answer, then we would look to Gurbani and Hukams, where opinion would not matter. Upon receiving the answer, we would be content with it and the opinion that separates us from Guru Sahib will be dropped. But today majority of the Sikhs are attached to their opinions rather than being attached to Gurbani and Hukam. This is what separated Vishnu, Brahma, etc from Maharaj and this is what separates humanity today from Maharaj.

Bachittar Natak is so deeply written, every time it is read a deeper understanding of creation is understood.

Vaheguru has complete control over Vishnu, Brahma, Indra, Krishna, etc. They only did as Vaheguru let them. Vaheguru himself misleads and then himself brings the devotees back. When we speak of Sikhi. How many people actually say..........Guru Sahib said this through Gurbani and Hukams, so I follow it? And then ask how many people say my opinion is this.........when it comes to Sikhi, so I follow it? When we state and hold on to opinions, we are praising our name. If we really cared to find the answer, then we would look to Gurbani and Hukams, where opinion would not matter. Upon receiving the answer, we would be content with it and the opinion that separates us from Guru Sahib will be dropped. But today majority of the Sikhs are attached to their opinions rather than being attached to Gurbani and Hukam. This is what separated Vishnu, Brahma, etc from Maharaj and this is what separates humanity today from Maharaj.

Bachittar Natak is so deeply written, every time it is read a deeper understanding of creation is understood.

Thank you.

You sorted my query :)

Remember that a gurmukh does not differentiate between sukh and dukh.

No duality is the goal !

If God throws a hurricane or storm , then a gurmukh will react the same to if God made it rain 'gold' or 100 dollar notes !!

(Imagine the smiles on peoples faces when 100 dollar bills come raining down from the skys !!) :excited: :excited:

NO DUALITY is the goal that we should aim for, that can happen only when we are completely 100% submitted to his will.

After losing his whole family at the hands of mughals, Guru Gobind Singh JI simply said 'therah baanha mittah' -your divine will is sweet !

He is saying that because he has No Duality and is completely submitted to his will.

so .. yes holocaust.. or ram raaj.. doesnt matter to Waheguru ji.. He is enjoying the play of HIS toys (jagat, jiv).. whether they fight or love.. and according to our deeds or karams HE bestows "gifts" (sukh or dukh)...