I once had a dream where

Guest dazed

I once had a dream, short one, remember only bits....

I was in this huge hall, there was gold everywhere, the walls, the floors, the the huge cavernous ceilings. The hall was packed with Singhs and Singhnees all running around having fun. There were multicolored gatka Chakrees being spun, people playing gatka, and I say playing not learning shastar vidya because it was like a festival. There was only anand, not meditative but just pure happiness, joyous, bubbling. Everything was so colourful so amazingly vibrant, khalsa orange and blue all mixing with the gold background.

I sat down in front of a vaja, with some people as well i think, and just started playing. I've never learned kirtan before so when the music sprang to life and my fingers played with intuitive ease I was even more happy. I think their was simran going on, I can't remember because its been so long since I've thought about this dream. I remember how much I wished as I slept again the next few nights that I could visit that place again.

My bhag have been bad/good depending on your view since then. I haven't been as spiritual, infact I almost made a 180 turn. things look so bleak sometimes. I say bad because of the decreased spirituality, I say good because I've been saved from disgrace by those around me, so far, hopefully I haven't used up all of the kamayee from previous janams. Its all waheguru ji's bana I guess.

But I really hate this maya jal, but then to hate something is to not except that it is a part of god, and therefore your rejecting that god is everything. And doing that will get you nowhere.

It feels pointless sometimes........this atma and the jot hidden inside it............this drop of water can't mix into the ocean without being spared and given good fortune by the ocean itself. The point of this game is lost to me. It's like having a massive basketball court with no hoops and very few people have a ball. And its only when the court decides certain people have a chance they are allowed to shoot, and even then it may not go in.

I just felt like sharing what I was feeling.

I once had a dream, short one, remember only bits....

I was in this huge hall, there was gold everywhere, the walls, the floors, the the huge cavernous ceilings. The hall was packed with Singhs and Singhnees all running around having fun. There were multicolored gatka Chakrees being spun, people playing gatka, and I say playing not learning shastar vidya because it was like a festival. There was only anand, not meditative but just pure happiness, joyous, bubbling. Everything was so colourful so amazingly vibrant, khalsa orange and blue all mixing with the gold background.

I sat down in front of a vaja, with some people as well i think, and just started playing. I've never learned kirtan before so when the music sprang to life and my fingers played with intuitive ease I was even more happy. I think their was simran going on, I can't remember because its been so long since I've thought about this dream. I remember how much I wished as I slept again the next few nights that I could visit that place again.

My bhag have been bad/good depending on your view since then. I haven't been as spiritual, infact I almost made a 180 turn. things look so bleak sometimes. I say bad because of the decreased spirituality, I say good because I've been saved from disgrace by those around me, so far, hopefully I haven't used up all of the kamayee from previous janams. Its all waheguru ji's bana I guess.

But I really hate this maya jal, but then to hate something is to not except that it is a part of god, and therefore your rejecting that god is everything. And doing that will get you nowhere.

It feels pointless sometimes........this atma and the jot hidden inside it............this drop of water can't mix into the ocean without being spared and given good fortune by the ocean itself. The point of this game is lost to me. It's like having a massive basketball court with no hoops and very few people have a ball. And its only when the court decides certain people have a chance they are allowed to shoot, and even then it may not go in.

I just felt like sharing what I was feeling.

I once had a dream that brought me the same amount of anand.

I was on a highway alone just walking when I spotted a Singh a km away.I ran to catch up to him and when I did it seemed as if it was guru Ji himself.Hehad a white beard and was tall and his eyes and face were just amazing.The eyes just pierced my soul and I knew that it was my guru.He told me not to follow him but I just couldn't stop following him.After a km of following he looked at me and said I will give you the naam.I was so overwhelmed.The guru sahib was willing to give a sinner like me naam?He gave me the naam and then disapered in the sky.I tried to follow but couldn't find him.I broke down and wept cause my guru was lost.I then remember the naam he gave me.I started doing it and I was in such an ecstasy that my mind started spinning out of control.I started to see colors i never had seen before and was in a vortex of colors.I couldn't handle the anand and broke away from the dream.When I woke up I realized I was sweating.

That dream was just amazing.