Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Kaleran Wale

Singh23

What I gather from this is that Baba ji and other mahapurakh not only help sikhs stay attached to god but also help other people stay on their own paths.

I think this also shows the power/bonds formed when we offer ourselves to someone/something in this world. We must be careful because the price of betraying ones religion in favour of another, even though they lead to the same source, seems to be a dangerous.

Obviously the on true lord is the creator of all, but maybe there are temporal consequences? Forces that act in the world/powers that surround religions?

Anybody else wanna add in their 2 cents?

Sorry I must sound so naive but then surely there would not be any Sikhs or Muslims or Christian etc. If we should have stuck to our original religions? Is this a silly question, as surely we should choose the path which we think is right? Or do you just stay faithfull to the relgiion of your ancestors? Guru Nanak DevJi was only present on this earth from 1469, so?

Sorry I must sound so naive but then surely there would not be any Sikhs or Muslims or Christian etc. If we should have stuck to our original religions? Is this a silly question, as surely we should choose the path which we think is right? Or do you just stay faithfull to the relgiion of your ancestors? Guru Nanak DevJi was only present on this earth from 1469, so?

A Jeev-Atma needs a true Guru (SatGuru) to reach the final destination (jot mein jot). Baba Nand Singh ji could see that the landlord had a Murshad/Guru who was a true one and therefore asked him to stick with them. All the religions lead to the same destination but the difference lies in the approach. Sikhi is a Shabd Surat Marg which is the easiest one of all. Its like reaching at the top of a Lamp post to which a bird can reach with ease and an ant has to make many struggles when they are both starting from the same point.

• 1 month later...