Breaking News: Dhunda Slips Under Everyone's Radar

DSGj

Many people had lost track of where Dhunda went and many people didn't know where he dissappeared to during all of the commotion during his USA tour.

Well, first of all, he slipped under the radar and seemed to gain more ground with no one even knowing.

He went back to Seattle (USA) first of all.

http://www.gurmatgian.com/2013/01/22/settle-usa-katha-bhai-sarbjit-singh-dhunda/

Then he went to New York (USA) for approximately 7 days. Now by Jan 28th 2013 he should be travelling to his next destination. Let's see where that will be...

http://www.gurmatgian.com/2013/01/21/news-ssdhunda-usa-samagam-verva/

One interesting point.

In the seminar which was on Jan 26, 2013....he teamed up with Harinder Singh (Texas) of Sikh Research Institute. I have seen Harinder Singh speak at many different events in many different locations. He has even went to Canada and gave a very emotional and powerful speach about 1984/Sikh Rights at Sri Guru Singh Sabha Malton. This Gurdwara is a very Taksa/Nihung/AKJ/Sampardaa/Udasi, Baba Hari Singh Randhawa, Naap Japnaa, Suraj Prakash Kathaa, Sangraand, etc, friendly Gurdwara and is despised by the missionary base in Toronto. Yet Harinder Singh Texas still speaks there.

Now, on the other hand, he spoke right before or after Dhunda at the seminar in New York and is promoted on the same poster/flyer as him as well.

Is it just a coincidence or there a connection?

Or maybe it's the missionaries being smart and aligning themselves with people who are generally accepted and respected everywhere? The same way the missionaries are always talking about Bhindranwaley, Rajoana, Bhagat Singh, Bhai Taru Singh, etc, etc...

The same way they hold conferences and also have Dr. Harshinder Kaur (MD, Patiala, India) speak. She is very well known throughout Punjabi media around the world as she has always talked about female feticide and stood up for women's rights and is very soft spoken. So in the same way, does she have a connection with the missionaries or is it a coincidence or are the missionaries using her status/respect in order to gain more popularity?

It's very interesting how more and more people are siding with the missionaries. Things are getting very complex now. Stay alert.

My guess is that if Dhunda is not travelling within the USA, then he will be travelling to Canada. So Canada Sangat needs to stay aware and ready. Canada is the missionary, Darshan and Kala-Afghana's stronghold. So be prepared.

How could Dhunda have went all around New York (a major place in USA) and no one here was even able to figure it out. Come on guys, wake up...they're gaining more and more ground every day with the general Sangat through their sweet talk and Gurdwara managements drooling for money.

Here he is from his USA program earlier in the month:

http://www.gurmatgian.com/2013/01/12/katha-usa-bhai-sarbjit-singh-dhunda/

Don't forget to save all of this including the picture of that poster. Because they always lie by removing/deleting things and then saying that they didn't do anything.

Oh yeah, and notice at the very top of the poster. What Tuk do they use?

"Ika Banee Ik Gur Iko Shabad Veechaar". Hmmmmmmm.....

Read this topic for further information about that:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70176-warning-darshan-materializes-his-mission-finally/

You know ten years ago nobody was spewing this much hate.Its just recently that these people are trying to rip the panth up.Where was darshan lal ten years ago?Where was dhunda?Things have changed and these people think they know something and they have some hatred for the panth so they are trying there best to rip us up.But we are better than that and we will stand for our cause and these haters will be put down. I wouldn't be suprised if they start going after the Guru Granth Sahib Ji maharaj and bhagat bania. These guys need to be boycotted.

May Waheguru bless us all and helps us defeat these atheists.

haha this site makes me laugh have ever listened in-depth [via you tube] Dhunda speeches ? the guy comes from educated background his approach is logical and an educated way of explaining things he is tell u to cut ties with following jatha or sants and follow the true guru sri guru granth sahib.... wake up.....

i have seen to many times the youth following a jatha a fine example is sant ranjit singh... although i would like to know who and why he calls himself a sant, self proclaimed ?

i would ask all users of this forum to listen to Dhunda's stuff on YouTube [the unedited stuff]

haha this site makes me laugh have ever listened in-depth [via you tube] Dhunda speeches ? the guy comes from educated background his approach is logical and an educated way of explaining things he is tell u to cut ties with following jatha or sants and follow the true guru sri guru granth sahib.... wake up.....

i have seen to many times the youth following a jatha a fine example is sant ranjit singh... although i would like to know who and why he calls himself a sant, self proclaimed ?

i would ask all users of this forum to listen to Dhunda's stuff on YouTube [the unedited stuff]

omg......please say you were joking............he is product of a crash course ........and even he accept this........

and he and missionary are degrading the word 'Professor'

Many people had lost track of where Dhunda went and many people didn't know where he dissappeared to during all of the commotion during his USA tour.

Well, first of all, he slipped under the radar and seemed to gain more ground with no one even knowing.

He went back to Seattle (USA) first of all.

http://www.gurmatgian.com/2013/01/22/settle-usa-katha-bhai-sarbjit-singh-dhunda/

Then he went to New York (USA) for approximately 7 days. Now by Jan 28th 2013 he should be travelling to his next destination. Let's see where that will be...

One interesting point.

In the seminar which was on Jan 26, 2013....he teamed up with Harinder Singh (Texas) of Sikh Research Institute. I have seen Harinder Singh speak at many different events in many different locations. He has even went to Canada and gave a very emotional and powerful speach about 1984/Sikh Rights at Sri Guru Singh Sabha Malton. This Gurdwara is a very Taksa/Nihung/AKJ/Sampardaa/Udasi, Baba Hari Singh Randhawa, Naap Japnaa, Suraj Prakash Kathaa, Sangraand, etc, friendly Gurdwara and is despised by the missionary base in Toronto. Yet Harinder Singh Texas still speaks there.

Now, on the other hand, he spoke right before or after Dhunda at the seminar in New York and is promoted on the same poster/flyer as him as well.

Is it just a coincidence or there a connection?

Or maybe it's the missionaries being smart and aligning themselves with people who are generally accepted and respected everywhere? The same way the missionaries are always talking about Bhindranwaley, Rajoana, Bhagat Singh, Bhai Taru Singh, etc, etc...

The same way they hold conferences and also have Dr. Harshinder Kaur (MD, Patiala, India) speak. She is very well known throughout Punjabi media around the world as she has always talked about female feticide and stood up for women's rights and is very soft spoken. So in the same way, does she have a connection with the missionaries or is it a coincidence or are the missionaries using her status/respect in order to gain more popularity?

It's very interesting how more and more people are siding with the missionaries. Things are getting very complex now. Stay alert.

My guess is that if Dhunda is not travelling within the USA, then he will be travelling to Canada. So Canada Sangat needs to stay aware and ready. Canada is the missionary, Darshan and Kala-Afghana's stronghold. So be prepared.

How could Dhunda have went all around New York (a major place in USA) and no one here was even able to figure it out. Come on guys, wake up...they're gaining more and more ground every day with the general Sangat through their sweet talk and Gurdwara managements drooling for money.

excellent - for tying up SIKHRI Harinder singh with this goon. Harinder singh is in the uk and doing a tour- charges a three figure sum for an hours lecture on talking history - .We are a community being raped by our own in broad daylight - god help us

excellent - for tying up SIKHRI Harinder singh with this goon. Harinder singh is in the uk and doing a tour- charges a three figure sum for an hours lecture on talking history - .We are a community being raped by our own in broad daylight - god help us

more importantly is there any one in the UK who can challenge Harinder singh - pleae send those details to in private email .We need someone with articulate presentation to challange this guy properly and knip him in the bud.£XXX for an hour's talk about your own history to you with mix of his own modern icing - what aload of shambles