Is there GOD?

Guest Human

We can use big bang theory If i asked you what was before big bang u might say nothing, well scientist say there is was only energy and matter existing right ??.... but with energy and matter alone you cannot get something of of nothing yeah Then you might ask what was before Waheguru ji how did your god become...... I reply with he was always there never took birth ans will never die, never created and never be destroyed... Just like it says in jap ji sahib or mool mantr ....Then u might say prove it E=mc2 energy is matter and matter is energy is neither can be created nor destroyed then when did it ever become to be when will it ever be destroyed it never will just like our god... Scientist still cannot explain the force of energy surrounding the universe and within it if we cannot understand this then there is something bigger out there something greater then energy itself some one cannot say is god energy he is a form of energy but one we cannot describe.... Something cannot come out of nothing so there must have being a creator :)

THERE'S YOUR ANSWER.... GREAT ANSWER JASKARAN

Human hasn't been able to prove that God doesn't exist.

Can you please contribute from your end of the argument?

I do not need to prove god does not exist, what you see is what you get.

Is god a creation of man, to fulfil its need to take claim to this planet?

Then I could justify the stories told by J. R. R. Tolkien are an absolute fact.

We can use big bang theory If i asked you what was before big bang u might say nothing, well scientist say there is was only engry and matter exsiting right ??.... but with engry and matter alone you cannot get something of of nothing yeah Then you might ask what was before Waheguru ji how did your god become...... I reply with he was always there never took birth ans will never die, never created anf never be destroyed... Just like it says in jap ji sahib or mool mantr ....Then u might say prove it E=mc2 engry is matter and matter is engry is neither can be cteated nor destroyed then when did it ever become to be when will it ever be destoryed it never will just like oir god... Scienctist sti cannot ecplain the force of enegry surrpund the universe and within it if we cannot understamd this then there is something bigger out there something greater then engry itself some one cannot say is god engry he is a form of engry but one we cannot describe.... Something cannot come out of nothing so there must have being a creater :)

So I understand. If science cannot explain, god is the missing link. Middle ages people believed the sun orbited the earth.

Hey human bro, biggest proof of god existence is you yourself real self..!! you your real self is god..!!

Bhaji, I think if one doesn't believe in God, they wouldn't believe in a soul's existence either. Without a belief in one's soul's existence, one continues to believe that they are the body they're in....

Science has explained GOD its called Quantum Physics.

In Quantum Physics, there is only potentiality, infinite overlapping waves of potential possibilities, which are directed by and selected by Consciousness, both personal and collective, to a single outcome, resulting in our macroscopic world. I like to say, 'Paints the Universe into existence.'
So Sikhism suggest to direct ones consciousness only and repeatdly to NAAM SIMRAM to see the world for what it is an illusion, and to experience your self as what you are GOD having a human experience. You paint your universe according to your belief. Whatever you give your repeat focus on becomes your reality. Now in this physical world there is a function of time so it takes a while but in the world past your death manifestations are instant since time does not exist. It becomes clear quickly.

"Human"g

Have you ever seen thoughts, excitement, sadness, pain, death, suffering, even your own breath???

How do we believe that the human beings whom we call "mom" and dad" are our real parents in this phyical sense, what makes you beleive it?

When a child....asks the parents to get some toy or candy, they say ok, i'll get you tomorrow....what made him trust them?

God falls into the same category :)at the highest level...feeling and faith.....rest is all false...but we still feel them....God is the only Truth, and still we question HIS existence............

ok.....the thought of asking this question ...where did it come from?....please explain in detail