Hair health

Oh no, so is it bad if heated up for thorka? Hai oyee pela ni kise ne dasea. Main olive oil da thorka laundi rehi ehi sochke healthy hai. Wat happens when heated up? No wonder our sabji daal tastes different. Sab kuch wrong kari jandi main. :-(

I don't think it's wrong as such, but the punjabis in Canada do think so because of some radio station that spoke badly about it here !

From what I know, it just loses it's goodness and potency !

It doesn't become bad or harmful, so don't start throwing it out.

I would just think that if you are paying extra for it and then heating it up, then it's just as good as the cheaper cooking oils that you can buy !

I think in UK theres is a cooking oil in a white can by KTC, but I can't quite remember !!- this is good OR you can use any low fat butter.

It's all personal preference as I still have an aunty who uses olive because she likes the taste even though she knows she heats up all the goodness away !!

Thanks lucky, yeah we have become admirers of it too now. The other oils taste heavy, if you know what i mean. Will consider another oil that does not lose th goodness, used to use anchor butter but not now,rather didn't know that happened. So basically we not gettin nothing from it, oh dear.

and yeah its expensive too.

does anyone know how to get your hair thicker... And less greasy when you apply oil? Dandruff is a slight problem also....

You can apply oil to the scalp before washing !

Then use a volumizing shampoo (loads to choose from) or Nioxin.

But don't use a shampoo and conditioner in ONE !!! NO, NO,NO...these are just for emergencies like when out at the gym or pool..etc..

After shampooing apply conditioner and leave on the hair for about a minute before rinsing off..

For dandruff you should try 'Nizoral' shampoo or any other brand with Ketoconazole.

This is to be used twice a week only and it usually works within a few weeks !!

saroon da tael?

I prefer to eat saroon da saag !!