Baba Hari Singh Randhawa attacked constantly by Missionary-type groups/supporters

DSGj

This is just some of the articles/videos.

Who has this much time on their hands? Who gets paid to write all of this? Where is the funding and staff/employment coming from? Who is the RSS? Hmmmmm.......

If RSS exists.....it has to be these missionaries/kala-afghanis/guru granth da khalsa panth people.

These guys are absolutely pathetic. That's all they do. Put others down and create trouble/controversies/divisions.

Save all of this,,,,as they are notorious for taking things down and acting as if they did nothing in the first place.

If you've ever read any of my other posts, you would not even ask the question of whether I am promoting them or not.

I understand your feelings when you see/hear/read all of these things, but at the end of the day it is what is happening.

This is what these missionary groups are doing constantly on a daily basis.

It is important to show the true colours of these kala-afghana type groups and how much material they release through media and in person each and every day.

Deleting it is what they want you to do so that others are not aware.

I am not deleting any of this.

It is the truth.

For you maybe ignorance is bliss.

For me, truth is bliss.

Also, I don't think you read what I wrote in the original post:

This is just some of the articles/videos.

Who has this much time on their hands? Who gets paid to write all of this? Where is the funding and staff/employment coming from? Who is the RSS? Hmmmmm.......

If RSS exists.....it has to be these missionaries/kala-afghanis/guru granth da khalsa panth people.

These guys are absolutely pathetic. That's all they do. Put others down and create trouble/controversies/divisions.

Save all of this,,,,as they are notorious for taking things down and acting as if they did nothing in the first place.

If you've ever read any of my other posts, you would not even ask the question of whether I am promoting them or not.

I understand your feelings when you see/hear/read all of these things, but at the end of the day it is what is happening.

This is what these missionary groups are doing constantly on a daily basis.

It is important to show the true colours of these kala-afghana type groups and how much material they release through media and in person each and every day.

Deleting it is what they want you to do so that others are not aware.

I am not deleting any of this.

It is the truth.

For you maybe ignorance is bliss.

For me, truth is bliss.

Also, I don't think you read what I wrote in the original post:

sangat know their mindset.You need to post their trash here again and agian.