Canadian Desi Media on Meat Eating

Ki kariye Hun ena da.

This video is going viral on Facebook and who loves meat eating are sharing it on their walls and misguiding others who do not eat meat. And people are getting confused and thinking that eating meat is fine for Sikhs.

This Bibi has been misguiding many people. Instead of understanding the truth and then spreading the truth regardless of how many people love or hate you. These nastiks play with vulnerable peoples emotions and then set them up for failure with teaching them nastik beliefs. I had a discussion with one of these nastiks not to long ago and the person thought that this world is the Vaheguru. If you mention Indra, Vishnu, Krishna, etc infront of these people then they throw their hands in the air and say............never existed. Such people can't even learn from Indra's mistakes, but are making the same mistakes. However even Indra climbed the latter of spiritual wisdom higher than these people who have Satguru sitting right in front of them. Indra had it much tougher and still reached higher heights. I give much more respect to Indra than these people any day.

Those that hold this Bibi in high regards. Go read Katha Upanishads and understand reality of Brahmin and atma.

Gurmukho this bibi is a nastik. Her understanding of Gurbani is very low, she is no different than Sarbjit Singh Dhunda. Gurbani tells us to keep traveling forward and we will be able to see the picture more clearly. But this Bibi has stopped growing in Sikhi and she holds a nastik view point. In all honestly I would tell a person to get spiritual wisdom from a Buddhist monk than this Bibi.

Look how many fake Guru's had setup their own deras when Satguru Sri Guru Teg Bahudar Sahib Ji Maharaj was being seeked for. Today these same fake Guru's (nastik people) have step up their own deras. They have made dharma (religion) subject to the world's laws. They have put it in a little locked box and have thrown away the key.

Focus on reading Gurbani, pronounication, understanding Gurbani in context, and stay away from people that have made this world their God, which includes this bibi.

I have seen her other videos on line, she is a pure Kala Afghanist. Se interprets everything not according to Gurmat Bibek Buddh but rather naastic minded missionary influenced kala afghanist mindset.