Dangers of eating microwaved food

DustOfYourFeet

• 2 weeks later...

Thankuji for that info, omg i am always heating everything in the microwave especially in winter, and thinkin it saves washing the pans. No wonder i always ill. That's it i will not use it no more, and won't heat up my tea no more or beans. Good old methods when everybody was healthy. Nowadays too much technology.

SInce the time when microwaves first came out in the mid 80's, I knew from the way they worked that they were not really heating the food like normal heat !!

MICROWAVES only heat up WATER Molecules !!

Therefore, this explains why food re-heated in the microwave does not taste the same as traditional heating.

Never COOK in the microwave, but only use it for convenience to re-heat certain foods.

It is still an essential part of the kitchen because of it's ease of use for kids...etc..who may need to do a quick zap, if at home on their own...etc..But you should limit it's use whenever possible.

Is it possible to reverse the damaged effects of it? Worried now, that most of my health deterioration maybe due to microwave.

Microwaving food certainly does get rid of many nutrients and vitamins in the food, much more than traditional methods with fire. Research has been done on microwve safety, some have found it is dangerous other haven't. Research done by two scientists (Blanch and Hertal *I think it was these lot*) found that haemogloin levels dropped they said microwaves can change compounds and this can cause your immune system to suffer. But don't worry about that, other researchers have found nothing dangerous about microwaves. Bottom line is that you should limit microwave cooking, traditonal food cooking methods are much tastier and nutritional+we've been using fire since like for ever and cooking with fire hasn't caused cancer.

Is it possible to reverse the damaged effects of it? Worried now, that most of my health deterioration maybe due to microwave.

I would recommend high daily doses of anti-oxidants like Co-enzyme Q10 100mg and over !!

This stuff works and I have taken it for over 18 years !!

Also Vitamin D3 ay doses of 1000IU's and over, this can knock cancers by over 30%

Thankuji chucksingh norris, and luckysingh you reminded me to take th d3, they been in the cupboard since last year. Thankuji, can i get the co-enzyme from the docs?

You need to buy the co-enzyme, i'm afraid.

I'm not sure where you are but if in UK, then there is a very good brand by 'Pharma-Nord' called Bio-quinone Q10.

If you are over here in North America, then I would recommend the very decently priced ''Webber'' or 'swiss' brand.!

Good thing my microwave broke down a few years ago. Funnily enough any subsequent microwave I've bought has failed to function correctly, so I stopped buying them. I figured the universe was trying to tell me something!

I much prefer the flavour of food re-heated in my pots and pans. It may take some elbow grease to heat food (and wash the pots later on) but it's worth it.