Responsible for the Sikh Genocide, Lt Gen Dyal shunned by Sikhs

lsingh

Terming the incident unfortunate, Lt Col SS Sohi (retd), president of the Ex-Servicemen Grievance Cell, said, "The army fights for the nation, not for a religion or caste. Soldiers like Lt Gen Dyal are rare."

Yes the above is true but what about General Shabheg Singh who fought for the country as well and lead India to win the war against Bangladesh. Was he not worthy of respect, did they not think of his achievements while they were removing his scalp and torturing him to death.

Shameful

That Mandeep 'singh' Bajwa guy is a total chumcha of the Indian govt. I remember debating his traitorous a.ss on the old Sikh history forum a decade ago.

Is that the same mandeep bajwa? this guy is the biggest congress chumcha alive. I remember him trying to justify everything the congress did including operation blue star, but every time he was beaten in the debate by knowledgeable Sikhs like you. This man is the very definition of a Boot Chatt(boot licker) of his master i.e. congress party of India. In the end of the day, boot chatts like him have no respect amongst the Sikhs. They will always be known as traitors and eventually be forgotten.

His whole argument is that a soldier should not be punished for following the orders of his political masters. That's the same argument every war criminal on trial makes, but in the end the judge always says "you could have resigned".

Terming the incident unfortunate, Lt Col SS Sohi (retd), president of the Ex-Servicemen Grievance Cell, said, "The army fights for the nation, not for a religion or caste. Soldiers like Lt Gen Dyal are rare."

Yes the above is true but what about General Shabheg Singh who fought for the country as well and lead India to win the war against Bangladesh. Was he not worthy of respect, did they not think of his achievements while they were removing his scalp and torturing him to death.

Shameful

Yes the picture of Shabeg Singh is horiffic, scalping and torture indicates how humilated the Indian army felt after their Para Commandoes and Special forces troops were completely defeated by the untrained Sikhs.

http://www.sikhmuseum.com/bluestar/photographs/index.html#tn3=0/slide33

I wonder if Shabeg Singh tried to negotiate with the barbaric Indian army to stop the killing of the sangat but was himself killed by the army?

Jutiyan da haar es Gaddar Jatt di photo de gal ch paa ke, chittar parade karni si edi Panchkula ch.

Why mention the fact eh jatt se? Also he himself thought himself as a Sikh and so did his family but he was not!

I mean sant ji was a Brar so would you also use same logic and refer to as a Jatt? I think NOT.

Shameful

True. Their double standards are so unreal. They did not even have the courtesy to treat the Sikh fighters as soldiers should be treated. Any Sikh fighter that they managed to catch alive, they tortured them before executing them. As if that wasn't enough these barbarians even unleashed their terror on the Sikh pilgrims. The Indian army even surpassed the Mughal and Afghan invaders in cruelty.

Just look at what Indian media is writing. All they are saying is how this is an injustice against a (1965)war hero. If he was a war hero and all his crimes can be forgiven then why wasn't the same courtesy extended to Gen Shahbeg Singh? These types of double standards of Indians is the worst. I have seen some Indians most of them good natured, intelligent and educated people who treat operation blue star as an great act of courage by Indira Gandhi. Even the BJP which hates the Nehru dynasty, but even they cannot help but applaud Indira Gandhi for her attack on the Sikhs. They almost treat this terrorist act against the Sikhs as if Sikhs should somehow be thankful to them for this operation.