Should i say sorry to people who are there on this Forum?

Gurpreet14

not really sure what the point of your post is

if its to highlight the fact that some singhs choose kuriya without facial hair well thats already known, just as the fact the majority of sikh kuriya prefer clean shaven

however your posts come across as personal rants

Penji i dont think u need to explain nothing to nobody, I understand where u are coming from.

The thing is its Kalyug and people dont like the truth, thats the truth. Issues will always be covered up or sugarcoated so as nobody gets offended. I think u posted a good topic and see nothing wrong with it. You asked a questions and it is interesting to know how many replies u got back.

Also I have noticed some of the male gender in our community do not like the female gender to speak out or express their opnions either, in 2013, there are a lot of hypocrites nowadays, regardless of whether they are amritdhari or not. But that does not mean everybody is the same.

There are a lot of Singhs out there that are good Sikhs and maybe they do not have access to this forum to express their views either. Sometimes we have to see a topic from both sides in order to understand why people are replying the way they are. But no dont say sorry, noways, if u are a Singhni no need to say sorry for something u being in strongly..

Penji i dont think u need to explain nothing to nobody, I understand where u are coming from.

The thing is its Kalyug and people dont like the truth, thats the truth. Issues will always be covered up or sugarcoated so as nobody gets offended. I think u posted a good topic and see nothing wrong with it. You asked a questions and it is interesting to know how many replies u got back.

Also I have noticed some of the male gender in our community do not like the female gender to speak out or express their opnions either, in 2013, there are a lot of hypocrites nowadays, regardless of whether they are amritdhari or not. But that does not mean everybody is the same.

There are a lot of Singhs out there that are good Sikhs and maybe they do not have access to this forum to express their views either. Sometimes we have to see a topic from both sides in order to understand why people are replying the way they are. But no dont say sorry, noways, if u are a Singhni no need to say sorry for something u being in strongly..

Correct.... still wanna know how many can digest the truth , how many cant.. let them speak ... let me hear more from them.... i want to know actually.. who they are in the faces of lions... :)

I'll get the badaam. :strong:

kaju .... pista... elaichi.... sab paa dena .... :p

But penji Gurpreet14 its irrelevant really in who they are. Thats not our job to judge people's opnions, everybody will have different opnions. What is interesting is the topic question, and the varied opnions that come back on it, not who gave them, then that gets kind of personal if u know wat i mean.

Te mere le gorea vali chaa pg tips wali plz...thankuji

But penji Gurpreet14 its irrelevant really in who they are. Thats not our job to judge people's opnions, everybody will have different opnions. What is interesting is the topic question, and the varied opnions that come back on it, not who gave them, then that gets kind of personal if u know wat i mean.

Te mere le gorea vali chaa pg tips wali plz...thankuji

Ok.... i agree with u...!! yup thats true its non of my business to judge people...... correct.. i should set back ....

Er, the thing is, people are insensitive idiots and they don't care whether they hurt an unknown Singhni's feelings as they post about their opinions on something they actually know very little about.

That being said, having had a boyfriend (who YOU didn't leave even when you decided to take Amrit) you can't expect us to see you in a better light than these dumb excuses for Singhs.

I have seen things happening.. I dont have facial hair such but i was left over by my sikh boyfriend after i took amirt... after talking to couple of more sikh guys i came to know the reality that they dont prefer amritdhari kudiya - aaj kal sikha de ghar sher ni gidad paida hunde ne.. (i m talking about max people not all - this i a real fact - experienced fact).

When i took... Amrit.. i was happy to become daughter of Guru Gobind Singh g...!! but after knowing some of the facts ... i was suprised... like WHAT IS THIS ??

Erm, wouldn't an amritdhari boy marry an amritdhari girl only? So you were asking non-amritdhari Sikh guys? If so, you can't marry them. There have been threads about this and an amritdhari marries an amritdhari.