Youtube

Guest Singh

Gurfathe

Sangat ji, I have come to the conclusion that there is something going on with youtube. They are putting subliminal messages into video's without you knowing. Watching or even listening to youtube videos will affect you.

Before anyone starts saying I'm paranoid, just try not watching for 1 week.

Also anyone who is being effected by kaam/lust should stop watching youtube videos and tv also if this works for you please let sangat know on this thread.

There are alot of good channels e.g rajoana tv, basics of sikhi etc doing sikhi parchaar but they need to find another way or site or maybe sikhsangat can do something so sangat can upload videos without youtube. I believe something evil is going on behind the scenes of youtube.

I used have weird thoughts and weird dreams, They would only come after or whenever I would watch youtube videos even if it was sikhi related. I've even spoke to someone else who had been thinking this about youtube before me.

Everything is not what it seems, this is just a warning, its upto you wether you want to listen or not.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa , waheguru ji ki fateh

hmmm, never noticed that, i usually get relaxed after listenin to shabads on youtube. but u are right in saying it does affect you, as it depends on what you are watching before u go to sleep. The brain remembers everything u have seen or listened to that day, the brain is like a computer it records everything, then will bring it up when u are asleep,

So better to think about what you watch before you go to sleep, so your mind has time to relax and wind down from the days events so you can sleep comfortably.

Guest tedsingh

OMD! as if you guys don't accidently glance past a billboard with a picture of a seductive naked woman spread across. People, this is kaljug so don't blame ads or banners bringing lusty thoughts. You look at it and look away. Nothing wring with that unless you stare intentionally and keep it in your vision like a screenshot. How many times do you walk in the city and see a couple snogging? You would have to live in a Gurdvara if you wanted every lusty thing to vanish. But it is there and will stay there. We have to ignore it. That is all folks!

OMD! as if you guys don't accidently glance past a billboard with a picture of a seductive naked woman spread across. People, this is kaljug so don't blame ads or banners bringing lusty thoughts. You look at it and look away. Nothing wring with that unless you stare intentionally and keep it in your vision like a screenshot. How many times do you walk in the city and see a couple snogging? You would have to live in a Gurdvara if you wanted every lusty thing to vanish. But it is there and will stay there. We have to ignore it. That is all folks!

You don't understand the post I made. They are putting signals that you cannot see or hear (unless you listen or look very carefully) which are called 'subliminary' into every video. They do it on tv and now in youtube videos.

Watching tv and youtube will hold you back in your sikhi and increase the panj chorr. It doesn't matter what you are watching.