Static Contraction Training: How I Lose 100lbs by doing nothing, and am still getting stronger.

GtLoc

I'll attach the e-books you do the googling.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/411657/workoutstuff.zip

New about it in grade 9 did once or twice in summer, got caught up in hood..

Fast forward 2-3 years close to 275+ was 182ish last month now 205+ but look skinner ( :toohappy: )

Right now last time I went to gym was dec. 4th, will go proly next week?? Maybe later..

U start off 2x a week, and yea read the book. Goes against everything but sitting next to people who go regularily I am growing faster despite seeing like a lazy khota.

diet:

Protein, grains are bad avoid them but don't have an unhealthy relationship with food. I'm eating some oreos or sum ish right now. At the start of losing weight I watched it watched it, but grocery stores here suck so I get 'food' (w.e) so I eat cuz I'm hungry all the time now but I wasn't before.

Get .6-1+ g per kg of body weight protein per day. I recommend canadianprotein.com as you can get it in bulk the cheapest price and last time I ordered at ~10pm and got it around 2 pm the next day so less than 24hr. They in Windsor I'm in Toronto.

Vitamins:

Centrum forte, b100, 2x omega 3 just because I didn't use to eat veges a lot now I do, but b100 makes me feel nice. :D

Cardio:

I don't do it, cardio burns muscle but I got a battery bike now so I travel and pedal places but that's been not long.

Can I do this?

Yes you can, if you come in here and argue blah blah this won't work, um..

Your ignorance is your own strength.

--

Files: and Variations I have made:

I had an old zip I think I just rezipped the folder, I may have my old workout charts in there ignore the retarded bs I write those are my notes:

The book will tell you workout a and b, I split legs into c because 3-4 months ago I couldn't finish all of b due to Central Nervous System Exhaustion.

You will have stronger legs because you are black, so except to be gaining 1-200 each on a leg per workout. You will probably have to do split as well.

edit - Ok, had to use file hosting site will put link at top of post.

Why am I doing this? --

Just came off 2 years of house arrest/jail time in august, turning my life around, service to Every1?? :lol:

Yall know the rest..

Wjk Wjf

I'll attach the e-books you do the googling.

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/411657/workoutstuff.zip'>http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/411657/workoutstuff.zip

New about it in grade 9 did once or twice in summer, got caught up in hood..

Fast forward 2-3 years close to 275+ was 182ish last month now 205+ but look skinner ( :toohappy: )

Right now last time I went to gym was dec. 4th, will go proly next week?? Maybe later..

U start off 2x a week, and yea read the book. Goes against everything but sitting next to people who go regularily I am growing faster despite seeing like a lazy khota.

diet:

Protein, grains are bad avoid them but don't have an unhealthy relationship with food. I'm eating some oreos or sum ish right now. At the start of losing weight I watched it watched it, but grocery stores here suck so I get 'food' (w.e) so I eat cuz I'm hungry all the time now but I wasn't before.

Get .6-1+ g per kg of body weight protein per day. I recommend canadianprotein.com as you can get it in bulk the cheapest price and last time I ordered at ~10pm and got it around 2 pm the next day so less than 24hr. They in Windsor I'm in Toronto.

Vitamins:

Centrum forte, b100, 2x omega 3 just because I didn't use to eat veges a lot now I do, but b100 makes me feel nice. :D

Cardio:

I don't do it, cardio burns muscle but I got a battery bike now so I travel and pedal places but that's been not long.

Can I do this?

Yes you can, if you come in here and argue blah blah this won't work, um..

Your ignorance is your own strength.

--

Files: and Variations I have made:

I had an old zip I think I just rezipped the folder, I may have my old workout charts in there ignore the retarded bs I write those are my notes:

The book will tell you workout a and b, I split legs into c because 3-4 months ago I couldn't finish all of b due to Central Nervous System Exhaustion.

You will have stronger legs because you are black, so except to be gaining 1-200 each on a leg per workout. You will probably have to do split as well.

edit - Ok, had to use file hosting site will put link at top of post.

Why am I doing this? --

Just came off 2 years of house arrest/jail time in august, turning my life around, service to Every1?? :lol:

Yall know the rest..

Wjk Wjf

Yeh I've heard of this static contraction training. Does it really work. Could you post your strength figures please and have you tested your full range motion strength ie 1 rep bench etc? Do you have any before and after photos.

Thanks bro.

Regards

Wjkkwjkf

Precisely the problem with this method of training.

Oh and muscle isn't everything. As you get older, what will matter is your flexibility and cardiovascular fitness, not how much you can bench or squat :)

Precisely the problem with this method of training.

Oh and muscle isn't everything. As you get older, what will matter is your flexibility and cardiovascular fitness, not how much you can bench or squat :)

No, all it means is that muscles recover quicker than your kidneys but you still add weight at the end of the day. edit - The case with that instance was me doing multiple reps of over 1000 lbs on one leg to test how much I could do. It destroyed my stamina.

Have you tried this? As far as I've seen, gaining muscle improves your cardio fitness; flexibility normally deteriorates due to a couple reasons:

1. Loss of bone mass

2. Loss of lean body mass to support skeleton

3. Hardening of ligaments/tendons probably due to high grain/low protein diet and your body eats muscle

This entire post dresses both things:

1. If you look up phytic acid which is in grains now more than ever (we don't sprout them anymore) it makes your body leach calcium from bones. I discourage the consumption of grains (at least until you tire of missing them).

2. A higher protein diet, along with the vitamins, and strength training increase bone mass I am proof of that

3. The strength training strengthens ligaments and tendons and the same hormones released for muscle building help them too.

Example:

I had a shoulder injury, chiropractor didnt do <banned word filter activated>, it's completely healed now; static shoulder press fixed it in months an injury which me as a 16 year old had had for 2+ years. I was not able to lift even 20lbs up with my shoulder but because of the safer ROM I could do 200+ on the press.

I was hoping the Khalsa would embrace this as we are at war/warriors.

No-one cares about how much you can bench or squat; but, just like with the nasty men who try to trap women in fenced in rel. it is funny when you see yourself beating them and some 7 foot white dude is looking at you like why this skinny a&* doing so much and I'm shrinking my testicles with roids.

This is the one-size fits all solution as the benefits are so rapid and enourmous that research into the 100% 'best' method will meet with occams razor and the fact that your brain uses energy and if it works this well just go with it. The only thing better than this is a machine that was being made specifically for this because with this method you can't lock out your joints so you only hit 80-90% of weight. That machine is hard to find, and 1000's of dollars while my gym costs to fitness 365 (most weights in gta) is 11 per visit which is like 4-5 dollars a month at MOST.

I implore you try it out once please, if not for my sake than for all the shaheeds.

---

@ pedor all the info is there, I don't do full range lifts no more but I am stronger and getting it I feel it in my everyday tasks or when situations call for it. My bench has gotten weaker as when I was 250+ I was benching 450 which was the max the gym had but now last time I went I was able to do 410-415 but the rest of me wasn't rested because I mixed up bench from c to b.

At this point I kind of estimate how much I can lift so I just 'know' so I know I'll probably do 420 on a fresh start with legs before it probably like 405-410? Last time I did 390 (last full workout) and I usually add 10-20 lbs on compound exercises.

---

@OhTwadi I don't think you also understand what I meant by CNS exhaustion at that point I had done 4 other exercises with static lifts of multiple reps because I wasn't sure of the weight to use as I had skipped out the gym for the summer to deal with court. I had probably done lat pulldowns and deadlifts of 200+ and 400+ each plus the legs really killed as the leg press machine wasn't a good one and kind of short.

I was testing how much I could do, and at that point doing multiple reps hoisting well clear of 1100lbs on 1 LEG, will kill your stamina. My excel shows 945 now because I switched to the newer leg press machine they have which has a dif. angle but is longer so allows more comfort. I still came back to the gym once or twice more and cleared 1200 on 1 leg but the method for doing it on that machine was just too uncomfortbale and not worth it. 1000lbs a leg was always my goal not to stop at but the point where u go OOOOOO SH*&&&&&&. I know I'll hit that with the new machine when I got next as I've been adding 120-200+ lbs per leg every workout.

That bhaji, is CNS exhaustion not if your an older person doing 2-300 on a bench or deadlift.

Don't be lazy you know this will work.

Like I said, you owe it to yourself and everyone to try this out. You choose where you are born, before being born you swear an oath hold yourself to it.

edit - Post all over the place due to edits, just go do it... Read the book and yea..

It works, what more do you want? Some guys go to gym every morning 6 days a week for 2 hours. You grow faster than them as it's during rest that you grow, not in the gym. The gym's point is to damage your muscles to make your body build them back stronger, this does that the most efficiently because your body responds to force, not reps.

Is lifting a bull once harder, or a dog 100 times? Stamina issues aside, from a strength POV. Thought so..

If u want to be kute lifting kute go ahead, but next time u find the next khalara lying on the train tracks and you're pissed you didn't have the strength to do anything; don't blame me.