"Good" and "Bad" Karam

WJKK WJKF

I have had a question arise and would like to share with the Sadh Sangat.

When we see someone with high Avasta, in good Sangat, following Sikhi, we say they must have done good Karams in a previous life. The same if someone has bad luck or things aren't going from them in this life we say the opposite.

So where does this leave the materialistically wealthy but not spiritual? An example is a movie/ sports star. On the face you see that they are wealthy can buy anything they want, physically attractive, friends, fame etc, but not on a spiritual path. Would you say that they had good karma from their past lives to achieve a status of material wealth, or bad due to no Sikhi/spiritualism.

If it is bad then why do they have worldy happiness, if it was good, then why no Sikhi for them, and why are they seem to be getting pushed away from God (focusing on worldly) rather than closer to God for having good Karam?

Your thoughts please

WJKK WJKF

@sikh seeker, thats a interesting topic you started :),

having worldly things, money is not bad at all, neither its good, its just different, as they did something they got that kind of life and you did something, you got this life, whole point is stop thinking or seeing people in bad or good terms, just see them as they are made different,

sabh gobind hai, gobind bin nahi koye

the way i wrote its too easy for me to write but i know its really hard to accept and follow, so still working towards that, and its all guru kirpa