Arnold For CA GOVERNER???

S1ngh

I think this is joke.. Arnold for cali governer.. give me a break.. We are already under huge debt and this guy who has no education thinks he can handle California financial problem... :D

Besides that he made some remarks to the reporter of some magazine many years ago.. "Buy American cars, not japanese/Asian".. Upon this comment reporter asked about german/european made cars, he was blank.. didn't give any answer.. So he definately don't have Asian Support and being the son of the Nazi dad (Austrian)... Jew community won't support him either.. So his chances are very dim.. and i personally don't think that he a good enuf to run for CA governer.. it's not some movie, it's a reality.. This is not kind of terminator movie..

He has some advantages.. ppls might think that he is a good person :

1) His wife is from Kennedy's family so they will think of him as a lil bit liberal from other conservative republicans.

2) He is famous, good figure etc.. enuf to lure public to vote for him..

Okey.. Gray Davis (DEM) did ignore early signs of Energy crisis, but i think he is a perfect guy to be the governor.. hey.. every state is in crisis so it's not his fault.. And plus GRAY DAVIS TEAM Supports SIKH COMMUNITY VERRRRRRRRy much.. Look at Mr. Busmantee (Sorry for spell..) you always see him in very major sikh gathering and introducing sikh books to the public skool system..

SO don't get into ARNOLD world... Tell others to remain DEMS in cali cauz they support our community..

Stay in

Chardi Kala