gang-rape victims name revealed

Mehtab Singh

Hammertime bro, just give it up. May be you reading too much into it- just erase all the name tag-association from your head just come back at the human level - feel sorry/remorse for the victim and hope accused pay for his henious crime..instead of reading too much into it - getting name tag-association in our head makes us blind to see reality at the human level and we starting falling into traps of stereotype, prejudice against certain communities or group...!!

Hammertime bro, give it up. May be you reading too much into it- just erase all the name tag-association from your head just come back at the human level - feel sorry/remorse for the victim and hope accused pay for his henious crime..instead of reading too much into it - getting name tag-association in our head makes us blind to see reality at the human level and we starting falling into traps of stereotype, prejudice against certain communities or group...!!

I bet they(NRIs) were all pointing the finger at us when Ram Singh's name was given to the public. People in India know that not only Sikhs have the name Singh. Outside most think its Sikh only

I wonder what the NRIs are saying bout the victim and name.

Though justice is the main thing above all

Dude they are not atleast...atleast not that i m aware of according to social media-facebook, news etc..stop being hysterical bro, take it easy.i know being pro-active is good but over pro-active in these things, brings paranoia and hysteria- disconnect us from reality.!!

I am sure people in India are well aware of the fact that "Singh" is NOT JUST Sikhs, it can be (1.) Rajputs or Jaats from Rajasthan, (2.) Rajputs or Jaats from Haryana, (3.) Rajputs or Jaats from UP, (4.) Rajputs or Jaats from Bihar. I even had a friend from Rajasthan who was a Brahmin from a Thakur background and had surname Singh! As mentioned by S1ngh before in an earlier thread, these communities have had Singh as their last name for centuries before Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's avtaar. No one is anywhere close to blaming Sikhs.

I am sure people in India are well aware of the fact that "Singh" is NOT JUST Sikhs, it can be (1.) Rajputs or Jaats from Rajasthan, (2.) Rajputs or Jaats from Haryana, (3.) Rajputs or Jaats from UP, (4.) Rajputs or Jaats from Bihar. I even had a friend from Rajasthan who was a Brahmin from a Thakur background and had surname Singh! As mentioned by S1ngh before in an earlier thread, these communities have had Singh as their last name for centuries before Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's avtaar. No one is anywhere close to blaming Sikhs.

I know Hindus had the name Singh centuries before us. Im sure its been debated on here some people dont accept they had the name Singh.

I have also been told the centuries ago Rajputs wouldnt let other Hindus have the name Singh !!

No one is blaming us for the dehli rape, but when they see the name Ram Singh, waht willl people round the world think.