Historic meeting in UK between AKJ and DDT for panthic ekta

Gurvah

This was a very clever move by looking at people who were at this ekta event in derby. I hope Baba Ram Singh doesnt regret meeting some of the political members. I am all for ekta and it should happen, do what you preach both organisations should be united within them selves, we clearly know that there are splits within DT and within AKJs

This is not a panthic ekta as its just factions of each organisation trying to come together.

Totally agree with the above. Foundations must be rock solid in order to have long lasting relationship. Though good efforts but practically not workable and won't take off. Take an example on how Sgpc formed. They had open invitation system and called all type of Sikhs to come and work together. Similarly all type of taksal and akj should be invited if we really want to see ekta otherwise it's waste of time. Just my opinion.

Wouldn't it make more sense for the singhs from AKJ UK to sit with singhs from DDT UK? Ie bhai sukhraj Singh and other singhs who associate with DDT?

Rather than meeting sjngh sahib giani ram singh who comes to the uk once in a blue moon, and has little support from the singhs and very little influence on youth in the UK?

Just a suggestion....

admins, why are you playing your stupid games again? why was my post deleted? there was nothing in that that others havent posted in posts.

you didnt delete any of their comments or posts, so can you either have one rule applies for all or non. dont your show bias openly, you will ruin the newcommers on this "brilliant" forum.

Please Open New Topic.

Wouldn't it make more sense for the singhs from AKJ UK to sit with singhs from DDT UK? Ie bhai sukhraj Singh and other singhs who associate with DDT?

Rather than meeting sjngh sahib giani ram singh who comes to the uk once in a blue moon, and has little support from the singhs and very little influence on youth in the UK?

Just a suggestion....

I agree with Menu Ke Patha here! In actual fact what that meeting has done is actually cause further division in UK. So while AKJ UK are acting like hero's to the wider UK sangat...but the fact is that they are infact responsible for more disunty in UK now. As S1ngh has said, an open sadda to all Taksaal students of UK should have been done if they wanted Ekta but it wasn't...why???

Token Gestures was needed, token gestures was found, its usually both sides. Lets be honest here, all this is..is ranjniiti/proxy war such as using people as token gesture to gain credibility/legitimacy/authority and so that they could endorse leaders to do proxy war internally- this type of approach have occurred in the past, two or three years ago- all of sudden UK/Canadian youths found themselves flaunting at boparaie bhindran dera to see baba mohan singh ji bhindranwale only on premises he kept sarbloh bibek NOT on genuine premises to meet him because - he was bairaagi tyaagi typasi virkarat/vidya martand sikh sant/sadhu, pure embodiment of bairaag/tyaag, bhagti and seva that may be learn bhagti/bairaag/tyaag/prem/vidya from boparaie- baba mohan singh bhindranwale... so like wise coming back to this meeting- baba ram singh and his followers endorse UK youths and vice versa, because they both need credibility/backing as someone pointed out earlier- its each other jatha/samparda factions within try to change wind direction and win public opnion at large..!!

Youths be aware, take tat(essence) behind such meeting which is unity leave all the rest and remember real the unity/ekta is when people rise from their stuck up/wrap up perception of samparda's and jatha's - see khalsa panth with 360 degree angle with eagle eyes- take good things from all samparda's and jatha- leave the bad rubbish/manmat aside and attach their loyalty/pay allegiance only to khalsa panth which was created in 1699 period and read ugardanti in introspect how maharaj will destroy everything so that his sikhs can rise above and smell the real sikhi..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25+ replies are pending/hidden in this topic and we pulled this thread down 2 times for reviewing purpose. Please refrain yourself from attacking others and do no involve personal attacks or use words such as 'cultish' etc. If one is trying to express his/her opinion in this thread then please do it one reply rather than repeating it in all replies. Keep every reply unique and respectful.