Immediate sollution to kaami thoughts/actions

Guest kitten

Guest kitten

Hi everyone, being an amritdari singhni since 3 years I have still not been able to control these thoughts. It just happens so naturally and I stopped listening to music last year but I continue nowadays to listen to the likes of justin Bieber, bruno mars and so forth. Just by watching such clips and close up images of him I just feel like omd you are so cute!!!

Sometimes when one decided to go to the gurdvara all that goes on in my mind is wrong stuff when seeing a really handsome Singh I will just stare at him until his knees wobble.

I even stopped doing nit nem for ages. Inside I am a hopeless romantic. I know these thoughts are wrong but I do not do em deliberately they just come to me. I am trynig to improve and do what is right because i told my boyfriend who is also amritdari that we are only friends and nothing more which means I have improved a bit however I want to become pure for once- just start from brand new. Before I used to get feeling of guilt when locking lips or sharing intimate feelings but now I am so used to it I convince myself it is ok. I do not think god wil ever bless me i have done so much bad actions. where do i start to cleanse myself from.

/\ /\ /\ Sorry Ji

Ok seriously to the OP stop listening to the songs you listen to. At the Gurdwara dont look at the Singhs in that way, Maharaj is right in front of you and is watching, well Maharaj knows what you're thinking anyway. Stop seeing your boyfriend and this will sound harsh but stop being friends because thats where you're going wrong.

If you truly want to change (dont lie to yourself, sometimes people really dont want to change themselves) do Ardas and Maharaj will definitely help you

Oh and dont be too hard on yourself...you've got Bieber Fever.

I would like to know the real answer to this question which is always left unanswered or for me to make up.

What is the big sin? what do i have to go pesh for?

1. to have a boyfriend.

2. OR pre-marital intercourse.

are they both completely forbidden or is having a boyfriend better than....

What i see is that sex is the worst thing. i mean where is it written that relationships are wrong.

I would like to know the real answer to this question which is always left unanswered or for me to make up.

What is the big sin? what do i have to go pesh for?

1. to have a boyfriend.

2. OR pre-marital intercourse.

are they both completely forbidden or is having a boyfriend better than....

What i see is that sex is the worst thing. i mean where is it written that relationships are wrong.

Both.Go do pesh now.