Incompetent Punjab Police Pressure East Punjabi Rape Victim To Commit Suicide

HSD2

I didn't see any protest when thousands of Sikh ladies were raped in Delhi. I am glad they are protesting, but I think it is hypocritical when the culprits who raped and killed Sikhs are still not punished. However, I am not saying that they should not punish the criminals who raped this poor lady, I am just saying that Sikh ladies who got raped need justice too.

Now where are those ba$tards over here who think a girl getting raped is justified because people of India "deserve" it?

I dont think anyone actually believes that. A massive jump in logic that is and I cant believe you actually believe that Khalistanis are so perverse. This rape happened in India and had nothing to to with Khalistanis. Maybe that should be the point you should start off from. It really is weird that you came up with that comment after reading the article posted.

For those who cant break it down the article reflects the following:

A married woman in East Punjab was raped in a possible gang attack.

She went to the Punjab Police who were reluctant to do anything. In a normal country the police investigate these accusations. In East Punjab the police do nothing. This is not the Khalistani's fault. If anything it is the fault of East Punjabis for putting up with a rubbish cop service that is meant to look out for them.

The victim, shamed and dissillusioned, took her own life. The rapists are unlikely to be found and the Punjab Police are in full 'cover their backsides' mode. The political parties, jathas, nihangs and SGPC of East Punjab will pay lip service but nothing will be done.

Indian Punjabis moan that NRIs dont invest in EP. This is a clear example of why not. If you cant even lock up the criminals and protect the victims then nobody can take Punjab seriously.

We must make sure we live by gurmat ideals not by words but actually "actions" as well- one reaction, one voice, one vision for all humanity (and off course including our own Sikhs) , and we must make sure when we post our views regarding this type of incidents and we are utmost sensitive towards rape victims, their family- wear victim shoes before posting our views.

Please look at the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/thebigsikhdebate

I don't know about others, at times- it appears we come across as we are more concerned about politicising about this type of incident than actually genuinely caring for victim...Surely there is a time and place for everything but at this point... I am sure Victim or Victim families does not appreciate people coming across as "opportunist" using victim as token /using victim at their expense and come up insensitive politicized pieces (see below) and funneling masses with atrocities committed against their own community which inadvertently or advertently undermines atrocities committed against individual victim not because of the act itself but the very premises of "bad timing" as i said earlier there is a time and place for everything.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/thebigsikhdebate/

post-24251-0-52445000-1356711316_thumb.j

Now picture above, just replace sikhs genocide with jew Holocaust and on the picture on the right- replace- modern day nazi KKK killing a jew and put it together and compare. Does this not undermine - atrocity committed against individual victim and does this not come across as insensitive towards victim and victim family? I think so its poor taste comparison, bad timing..could be interpreted in many ways.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/thebigsikhdebate/

post-24251-0-13561700-1356712013.jpg

Picture 2- This one is really classic. I think we across as to really hit low at this one-

in the wake of the tragic gang rape of a 23 year old girl in delhi, the country cries for protection. but our gurus' foresight to empower both man and woman with equal spiritual and temporal powers to protect oneself and another from tyranny and attack is still a relevant ideal today.

that's why being a khalsa helps. dare anyone approach the guru's singhnee, at least she has a chance to protect herself, even when alone or outnumbered. civil law is impotent. the rights our gurus gave to wear kirpan for protection is beyond any land's law. bearing any other arms like guns come with all sorts of legal implications and impracticality. kirpan for a khalsa was designed for all times. trouble for many is, the path of the guru is not easy and we end up turning to the lame laws to protect its citizens which is not happening.

kirpan is not a weapon, but an article of faith. it can be used by a khalsa if the need arises, and more often than not, the need never arises because once the cowards see you are prepared, they will not dare come close. and where the need does arise, no law can sue a khalsa for protecting oneself with a kirpan, when no one else turned to their rescue. one can walk the streets assured that he/she is prepared to go down fighting if attacked – as cowards attack only the defenceless, and when a khalsa is tyar-bar-tyaar, the hyenas take to their heels when they see a real lion.

khalsa sajjo, nirbhae, nirvair banno.

Pushing principle of being shastardhari on victim expense, using victim as token is highly insensitive again extremely bad timing, approach, bad everything all around.. take the above picture to show victim families and victim with the caption attached and lets see their reaction- thanks again for victimizing them twice and then All it takes another right wing nut bar goes to further extreme- aah she wasn't shastardhari what do you expect and carry on with their daily chores/rituals... despite of that fact- many victims around 1984 were shastardhari as well still were raped. This above 2nd peace reminds of nihang niddar singh low attempt to push shastar vidya in the expense of victim- Satwant Singh Kaleka (who died defending other innocent victims), using victim as token to push his shastarvidya, again nothing wrong with shastarvidya itself but people insensitive post coming across as "pushing their own agenda at the expense of victim".

I dont think anyone actually believes that. A massive jump in logic that is and I cant believe you actually believe that Khalistanis are so perverse. This rape happened in India and had nothing to to with Khalistanis. Maybe that should be the point you should start off from. It really is weird that you came up with that comment after reading the article posted.

Please go back and read my posts and help me find where I mentioned a single word about Khalistanis?

Neo

You might think that it's insensitive to bring out the way the justice system has treated two events 28 years apart but your logic as usual is extremely faulty. It is not to belittle what happened to the girl but to show those protesting that if they feel Delhi streets are unsafe for them then maybe they should have ensured that they didn't vote for the Congress murderers in each and every election. If you put those who led the murderers in Delhi in 1984 into ministerships then don't expect your city to be a haven of peace.

You might not see the hypocrisy of the Indian media and the protesters when they protest for justice when they know full well that the rapists will receive a summary trial. Unfortunately this will not be the case for the rapists and murderers of 1984.

Neo

You might think that it's insensitive to bring out the way the justice system has treated two events 28 years apart but your logic as usual is extremely faulty. It is not to belittle what happened to the girl but to show those protesting that if they feel Delhi streets are unsafe for them then maybe they should have ensured that they didn't vote for the Congress murderers in each and every election. If you put those who led the murderers in Delhi in 1984 into ministerships then don't expect your city to be a haven of peace.

You might not see the hypocrisy of the Indian media and the protesters when they protest for justice when they know full well that the rapists will receive a summary trial. Unfortunately this will not be the case for the rapists and murderers of 1984.

No matter w.t.f you say now, doesn't excuse the fact that you actually stated that the people of Delhi "DESERVED" this. You are no different to those rapists who said they wanted to "teach her a lesson" you piece of $h!t.

No matter w.t.f you say now, doesn't excuse the fact that you actually stated that the people of Delhi "DESERVED" this. You are no different to those rapists who said they wanted to "teach her a lesson" you piece of $h!t.

Mods need to put this person under control. He is using very filthy language against another member of this forum. Kids who visit this forum should not be exposed to the filthy wording of this person.