~~ Re Man Eh Bidh Jog Kamaao ~~~

N30S1NGH

Bhai Saheb, we were simply sharing videos that we liked. I've never met a single 3HO person in my life. I find Snatam's videos very calming and the one I shared helps me concentrate. I struggle to understand how is it hypocritic at all!

I know N30S1NGH bhaji has friends/acquaintances within that group....but why is that so bad?

Bhaji, if you wanted, you could've simply ignored the thread and moved onto the next topic you liked! Why did you have to be so rude and hateful!?

edited: Although I do agree about the organisation's condemnable practices. But that certainly doesn't restrict us from sharing whatever good we're able to see in them.

I say you look into this issue deeper. You don't have to answer these questions here, but do ask yourself these questions. Do you share the good of Sarbjit Singh Dhunda here or anywher else and why or why not? Or better yet ask yourself why the person who started this thread trash talks Dhunda so much, but when it comes to 3HO then every attempt is made to hide their disgusting misdeeds? What i said to you in my last post about holding attachments to certain organizations would become much more clearer. If i might add, think outside the box.

I don't know how old you are or how much experience you have with the corporate world, but enemies come with great big opportunities for you, huge smiles, and a very nice attitude. Friends on the other hand make sure the person is prepared for the corporate world by dishing out difficult situations to think about and handle. Enemies look sweet and actually have an agenda. Friends come with blunt words, but think about the person's best interest.

Apparently the hate in this thread has blinded one to the point that they cannot even see the purpose of this thread which is sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj updesh in the shabad- ray man eh bidh jog kamaoo and try to apply in their daily life with ajapa jap updesh..There is a specific reason why i posted shabad sung in this case by snatam kaur at the bottom of the shabad as opposed to the top, that those who don't agree with snatam kaur or jatha she belongs to do can atleast take shabad and its meaning away with them- message away with them as opposed to shooting messenger in this thread..!!

Again underestimating the distortion that 3HO are doing to the Sikh nation worldwide. Spreading idol worship, spreading yoga practice is the key to Sikhi, making Gurbani secondary, and accepting Yogi Bhajan as Guru. Compare and contrast Naamdhari to 3HO and they are the same. In no way is Dhunda worse than 3HO, both are destroying the true teachings of Sikhi in their own way. One is appealing to the punjabi community alone and the 3HO have taken on appealing to a wider community that includes the punjabi community. Additionally they use the punjabi community to further their wrong teachings.

Again underestimating the distortion that 3HO are doing to the Sikh nation worldwide. Spreading idol worship, spreading yoga practice is the key to Sikhi, making Gurbani secondary, and accepting Yogi Bhajan as Guru. Compare and contrast Naamdhari to 3HO and they are the same. In no way is Dhunda worse than 3HO, both are destroying the true teachings of Sikhi in their own way. One is appealing to the punjabi community alone and the 3HO have taken on appealing to a wider community that includes the punjabi community. Additionally they use the punjabi community to further their wrong teachings.

Now you've officially turned the thread titled "~~ Re Man Eh Bidh Jog Kamaao ~~~" into a 3HO bashing thread.

Bhaji, Why don't you understand?

We're not worshipping the 3HO here...nor are we trying to promote them or anything. We just simply shared videos where the titled shabad was being sung.

You still haven't explained your first statement of accusing us of hypocrisy.