~~ Re Man Eh Bidh Jog Kamaao ~~~

N30S1NGH

And please, don't try to turn it into a hate thread either. Thank you.

A hate thread would mean for me to take a subjective approach in respect to 3HO. I know many people hold attachments to others regardless how wrong the organization, person is, but if you or another person can refute that 3HO don't preach yoga is the key to Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj, then please do open a different thread. The otherside as well stacked evidence to show otherwise.

If you or another is hurt by the evidence, then I'll apologize and ask you to look beyond your attachments and understand its about accepting Sikhi as Satguru teaches; Nirbhou and Nirvair.

Too many people today have grown attached to organizations and people that they forgot who the actual Guru is.

A hate thread would mean for me to take a subjective approach in respect to 3HO. I know many people hold attachments to others regardless how wrong the organization, person is, but if you or another person can refute that 3HO don't preach yoga is the key to Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj, then please do open a different thread. The otherside as well stacked evidence to show otherwise.

If you or another is hurt by the evidence, then I'll apologize and ask you to look beyond your attachments and understand its about accepting Sikhi as Satguru teaches; Nirbhou and Nirvair.

Too many people today have grown attached to organizations and people that they forgot who the actual Guru is.

Bhai Saheb, we were simply sharing videos that we liked. I've never met a single 3HO person in my life. I find Snatam's videos very calming and the one I shared helps me concentrate. I struggle to understand how is it hypocritic at all!

I know N30S1NGH bhaji has friends/acquaintances within that group....but why is that so bad?

Bhaji, if you wanted, you could've simply ignored the thread and moved onto the next topic you liked! Why did you have to be so rude and hateful!?

edited: Although I do agree about the organisation's condemnable practices. But that certainly doesn't restrict us from sharing whatever good we're able to see in them.