Problems with wife

Guest Tea

I would just say that be a little sensitive towards her. Being alone at home all the day she would definitely feel lonely and bored. If she asks you to get something or do something for her she would desperately wait the whole day for you to return hoping that u would get what she had asked for.

U said 95% of the life is fine but just due to that 5% would it be a good idea to get separated ?

My bf does the same i ask him to do something and he forgets it in the beginning it was like Ok no problem.. But when the same thing keeps happening again n again u tend to get frustrated.. I start feeling like he just dsnt care.. But this is not the truth but just a momentary reaction or feeling.

You must discuss this with ur wife if 95% things are fine that means she will definitely try to understand just tell her that u luv her and care for her but at times due to professional pressure you happen to forget somethings and if she would remind you of those things you will try ur best to get them done..

Just one little suggestion whatever may the situation be make sure there isnt a lack of communication... M sure she will try to understand just be a little sensitive towards her feelings.. M sure with time she will also understand what kind of pressure you might be handling professionally... Good luck

Oh my dear 'Swati', you really do have no understanding of women from Punjab these days. They'd see you coming a mile off and eat you alive :biggrin2:

I'm married to one and can echo alot of the posts here in that they inherently love to fight. Absolutely love it. To the original poster I can say that you can't change the way they are. They're constantly ready willing and able for fights, arguments and altercations. Not just for you but with anybody. Unlike alot of Sikh girls born in the west they don't know the meaning of shyness or timidity. You can't change them so you shouldn't even try. You gotta just accept that thats the way they are. In time, you will realise that their fiesty nature is the least of the things that bug you. You'll realise that their most annoying fault is the way that nobody from Punjab ever screws the lid or cap back on tight enough on any beverage or foodstuff. They even deliberately leave the bottle tops of Coke or Pepsi unscrewed because they think the carbonation is a bad thing and coke will taste better without the gas. They even recommend adding salt to coke to get rid of the 'bubbles'.

She is home alone all day while you are at work? Are you living with your parents? (that can cause much stress to a newly married woman as the sas-nuh rishta is one of the most complicated things in life).

I agree with the reply of 'Jangal Da', do NOT put things off. When you both come back to talking terms again, discuss the issue in a calm fashion and come to a mutual understanding.

...You'll realise that their most annoying fault is the way that nobody from Punjab ever screws the lid or cap back on tight enough on any beverage or foodstuff. They even deliberately leave the bottle tops of Coke or Pepsi unscrewed because they think the carbonation is a bad thing and coke will taste better without the gas. They even recommend adding salt to coke to get rid of the 'bubbles'.

Drives me insane. My mother does it. What's the point in drinking a carbonated beverage if you're going to let the gas out? Just drink some juice!

Guest FLAT COKE

Drives me insane. My mother does it. What's the point in drinking a carbonated beverage if you're going to let the gas out? Just drink some juice!

Personal preference, my dear fellow! Coke is disgusting and makes my nose hurt. Flat coke is lovely.

Guest g.singh

[/q

Oh my dear 'Swati', you really do have no understanding of women from Punjab these days. They'd see you coming a mile off and eat you alive :biggrin2:

I'm married to one and can echo alot of the posts here in that they inherently love to fight. Absolutely love it. To the original poster I can say that you can't change the way they are. They're constantly ready willing and able for fights, arguments and altercations. Not just for you but with anybody. Unlike alot of Sikh girls born in the west they don't know the meaning of shyness or timidity. You can't change them so you shouldn't even try. You gotta just accept that thats the way they are. In time, you will realise that their fiesty nature is the least of the things that bug you. You'll realise that their most annoying fault is the way that nobody from Punjab ever screws the lid or cap back on tight enough on any beverage or foodstuff. They even deliberately leave the bottle tops of Coke or Pepsi unscrewed because they think the carbonation is a bad thing and coke will taste better without the gas. They even recommend adding salt to coke to get rid of the 'bubbles'.

I can relate to it aswell, It's like they prefer being upset and sad to being happy, I think their way to 'liven' up their lives is with a bit of commotion. I blame the drama's. I think the drama's have messed up the whole of Punjab along with other things.