why is charitar 325th missing?

from giani sher singh ji

in this game of duality, amazing things are happening. Creation questions the existence of Creator and there are others who dwell in peace and bliss despite fire of kalyug burning around. Why this happens?

Learned gurmukh piare say – When people try to find truth, the basic reason for there quest is that they are surrounded by Falsehood. If they start on path of truth, they need to understand that supreme truth resides within their own self, but instead of looking inside, instead of undertaking Inner Journey, where inner self would be cleaned of filth and purified with nectar of Waheguru’s naam, where Divine Light would glow and Supreme Truth, Waheguru Akaal Purakh will be Realized, these people look for answers outside, from those who are themselves confused, themselves living in darkness, themselves entangled in shackles of Maaya. How can someone bonded liberate someone else? This is the reason for all the confusion. People try to find Dharam outside, indulge in debates, meaningless discussions, questions which don’t matter, in game of up-man ship, all in name of Dharam and lose the game. They start to find Truth but continue to suffer in falsehood. These type of people, without divine knowledge, Rass , divine virtues or spiritual flow, start seeing falsehood everywhere. Even TRUTH appears false to them, life looks just a animalistic endeavour to them, and spiritual life, inner life, life beyond death, inner meanings of Guru’s words, the purity, humility, divine reason of Guru’s words is lost to them.

And this leads to a struggle, between Dharam and Adharam, Faithful and Faithless, devotion and mistrust.

So, best option is to stand on side of Dharam, Faith and devotion, to believe in Spirituality, to think beyond physical limits, to let the mind fly high into faraway and vast mystical realms. Everything what we see, what we feel, what we hear, even what we think as Truth is not what it is, it has deeper meanings, bigger motives and greater value.

Same has happened to Baani of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. Confused Minds set out to find truth, but instead of looking for truth started looking for falsehood and impurity in Ocean of Truth and drowned.

Baani of Satguru Dasmesh Pita ji, from Jaap Sahib to Zafarnaama is divinely powerful Shabad. It has Bhagti and Shakti, Raaj and Jog, Bir-ras and Prem-Ras. To understand Baani of Dasam Patshah, one needs to be close to him, be worthy of Dasam Pita’s Kirpa so that the power held in those words can be felt.

Out of entire composition of Maharaj, Charitropakhyaan is targeted the most by Faithless Nindaks and Shanka-wadis. But Charitropakhyaan Baani is a great Baani of Satguru ji, with deep inner meanings and a divine and holy purpose, else there was no need for Satguru ji to write it. How much power, divinity, purity, Gyaan and Kirpa it contains can be made out from this Katha.

When Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj was writing Charitrokhayaan, sitting on banks of Satluj, the weak-minded Masands went to Mata Gujri ji and complained to Mataji about Satguruji’s new rachna, Charitropakhyaan, saying that Maharaj was going against bachans of Guru Nanak Dev ji and was indulging in Ninda of women. Jagat Mata Gujri ji knew her son very well, so she said to Masands that she’ll go and talk to Guruji on this issue. Next day, Mataji went to the place where Maharaj had camped and Charitropakhyaan were being written. Seeing Mata ji, Maharaj got up and bowed his head to Mataji, asking the reason Mataji had come this far. Mataji smiled, looked and Masands, then turned to Maharaj and said ‘'Laal ji ( Mataji never in her life took Maharaj's name), I Heard you are writing Charittars, I dont think human mind is still capable of hearing the Truth, of being able to see the filth it is filled with in mirror of Guru's Shabad''.

Mata ji returned to Anandpur Sahib saying these words, and Guru Gobind Singh ji went into Samadhi for some time. Guru ji has just finished 324th Charittar. Suddenly Maharaj opened his eyes and asked Likhari Singh to be Saavdhaan. Suddenly Maharaj stopped, and asked Likhari Singh to Jump to Charittar 326. Maharaj finished remaining Charittars and after writing 404 Charittar, in the end counted 405 charittars.

Likhari Singh, Bhai Darbari asked,’’ Maharaj,We have written just 404 Charittasr, why have you counted 405 Charittars in the End? And where is 325th Charittar?’’

Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj smiled and said Sikha, ‘’ When Mataji left, I decided to write charittar of Maha Maaya, Sri Maya Lachmi ji, the creative power of Waheguru which creates, preserves and destroys the universe. But Maharaj Akaal purakh stopped me from doing so, as when the Charittar would have been written, Maha-Maaya would have been overcome and finished. Earth, Moon, Sun, Stars, this Universe would have collapsed and there would have been Parlay (doomsday). No one has been able to imagine or explain the vastness of Maya, but I wished to write this Charittar of Maya, which has taken Human beings away from their real-Self, Sri Waheguru ji. Once the Charittar was finished, Maaya would have been rendered weak and helpless, all pure souls would have gone to Sachkhand and world would have ended.’’

Sikhs said, ‘’ Maharaj, Will this charittar be ever written and When’? ‘’Maharaj Said ‘Yes, when we come next time on this world, after finishing evil from this world, Akaal purakh Waheguru ji will complete ‘Sri Kaal ji ki Ustat’ Himself as I don’t have the power to comprehend limit of Waheguru Akaal’s Ustat, and after Akaal Ustat is completed, I will write this 325th Charittar of Maaya, after which, Maya will merge in Waheguru, there will be Maha-Parlay and whole Universe will be destroyed. We will take both Granths (Aad Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib ji) with us to Sachkhand and parkash them there, and we shall all dwell in peace with our beloved gursikhs and when Hukam comes, take the Baani to next creation.’’

Sikhs asked ‘’Maharaj, Why did you wish to write Charittar of MayaLachmi’’?

Maharaj replied, ‘’ Singho, Maaya didn’t wish its game to be revealed, and I was doing it, warning the people of world how it twists human minds to do sin, to walk on path of evil, to go away from Nij-Saroop, Waheguru, to fall in pit of hell, there fore it took Masands to Mataji. But Mataji is beyond the shackles of Maaya, still at the benti of Masands, Mataji had to come. Mataji returned after blessing me, but I was looking at Maaya’s game, how it had entered Our darbar, how the people who were supposed to be Parcharaks of Guru, The Masands, had been corrupted and weakened by Maaya, and if the Maaya had grown so powerful, it was better to finish it, for this reason I wanted to write the charittar. ‘’

So Khalsa ji, Dasmesh Pita Guru Gobind Singh ji Sahib Sache Patshah will come again, to remove Paap from this world, to bless the holy souls and guide them to sachkhand. That day, Akaal Ustat and Maya Charittar will be completed by Waheguru ji and Satguru ji themselves. It’s a matter of faith and belief, those who have believed in Satguru ji’s presence have always remained in Charhdi kala. Have Faith in power of Baani, in Satguru Guru Granth Sahib ji and Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib ji and you all shall be blessed.

Khalsa ji, there are many more gupt bachans and traditions in Khalsa Panth, which Puratan Sikhs believed in and stayed in Charhdi kala, but will be mocked to day by nindaks if revealed. These bachans are also just for the faithful, those who believe, and not for those who don’t believe. If you believe, keep them or its your wish to leave them. Again, We all need to look within our selves, and light the lamp of knowledge in our hearts, which will enlighten our life and remove darkness from world, only then we will be blessed by Satguru ji as his Beloved Khalsa Sons/Daughters.

from giani sher singh ji

in this game of duality, amazing things are happening. Creation questions the existence of Creator and there are others who dwell in peace and bliss despite fire of kalyug burning around. Why this happens?

Learned gurmukh piare say – When people try to find truth, the basic reason for there quest is that they are surrounded by Falsehood. If they start on path of truth, they need to understand that supreme truth resides within their own self, but instead of looking inside, instead of undertaking Inner Journey, where inner self would be cleaned of filth and purified with nectar of Waheguru’s naam, where Divine Light would glow and Supreme Truth, Waheguru Akaal Purakh will be Realized, these people look for answers outside, from those who are themselves confused, themselves living in darkness, themselves entangled in shackles of Maaya. How can someone bonded liberate someone else? This is the reason for all the confusion. People try to find Dharam outside, indulge in debates, meaningless discussions, questions which don’t matter, in game of up-man ship, all in name of Dharam and lose the game. They start to find Truth but continue to suffer in falsehood. These type of people, without divine knowledge, Rass , divine virtues or spiritual flow, start seeing falsehood everywhere. Even TRUTH appears false to them, life looks just a animalistic endeavour to them, and spiritual life, inner life, life beyond death, inner meanings of Guru’s words, the purity, humility, divine reason of Guru’s words is lost to them.

And this leads to a struggle, between Dharam and Adharam, Faithful and Faithless, devotion and mistrust.

So, best option is to stand on side of Dharam, Faith and devotion, to believe in Spirituality, to think beyond physical limits, to let the mind fly high into faraway and vast mystical realms. Everything what we see, what we feel, what we hear, even what we think as Truth is not what it is, it has deeper meanings, bigger motives and greater value.

Same has happened to Baani of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. Confused Minds set out to find truth, but instead of looking for truth started looking for falsehood and impurity in Ocean of Truth and drowned.

Baani of Satguru Dasmesh Pita ji, from Jaap Sahib to Zafarnaama is divinely powerful Shabad. It has Bhagti and Shakti, Raaj and Jog, Bir-ras and Prem-Ras. To understand Baani of Dasam Patshah, one needs to be close to him, be worthy of Dasam Pita’s Kirpa so that the power held in those words can be felt.

Out of entire composition of Maharaj, Charitropakhyaan is targeted the most by Faithless Nindaks and Shanka-wadis. But Charitropakhyaan Baani is a great Baani of Satguru ji, with deep inner meanings and a divine and holy purpose, else there was no need for Satguru ji to write it. How much power, divinity, purity, Gyaan and Kirpa it contains can be made out from this Katha.

When Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj was writing Charitrokhayaan, sitting on banks of Satluj, the weak-minded Masands went to Mata Gujri ji and complained to Mataji about Satguruji’s new rachna, Charitropakhyaan, saying that Maharaj was going against bachans of Guru Nanak Dev ji and was indulging in Ninda of women. Jagat Mata Gujri ji knew her son very well, so she said to Masands that she’ll go and talk to Guruji on this issue. Next day, Mataji went to the place where Maharaj had camped and Charitropakhyaan were being written. Seeing Mata ji, Maharaj got up and bowed his head to Mataji, asking the reason Mataji had come this far. Mataji smiled, looked and Masands, then turned to Maharaj and said ‘'Laal ji ( Mataji never in her life took Maharaj's name), I Heard you are writing Charittars, I dont think human mind is still capable of hearing the Truth, of being able to see the filth it is filled with in mirror of Guru's Shabad''.

Mata ji returned to Anandpur Sahib saying these words, and Guru Gobind Singh ji went into Samadhi for some time. Guru ji has just finished 324th Charittar. Suddenly Maharaj opened his eyes and asked Likhari Singh to be Saavdhaan. Suddenly Maharaj stopped, and asked Likhari Singh to Jump to Charittar 326. Maharaj finished remaining Charittars and after writing 404 Charittar, in the end counted 405 charittars.

Likhari Singh, Bhai Darbari asked,’’ Maharaj,We have written just 404 Charittasr, why have you counted 405 Charittars in the End? And where is 325th Charittar?’’

Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj smiled and said Sikha, ‘’ When Mataji left, I decided to write charittar of Maha Maaya, Sri Maya Lachmi ji, the creative power of Waheguru which creates, preserves and destroys the universe. But Maharaj Akaal purakh stopped me from doing so, as when the Charittar would have been written, Maha-Maaya would have been overcome and finished. Earth, Moon, Sun, Stars, this Universe would have collapsed and there would have been Parlay (doomsday). No one has been able to imagine or explain the vastness of Maya, but I wished to write this Charittar of Maya, which has taken Human beings away from their real-Self, Sri Waheguru ji. Once the Charittar was finished, Maaya would have been rendered weak and helpless, all pure souls would have gone to Sachkhand and world would have ended.’’

Sikhs said, ‘’ Maharaj, Will this charittar be ever written and When’? ‘’Maharaj Said ‘Yes, when we come next time on this world, after finishing evil from this world, Akaal purakh Waheguru ji will complete ‘Sri Kaal ji ki Ustat’ Himself as I don’t have the power to comprehend limit of Waheguru Akaal’s Ustat, and after Akaal Ustat is completed, I will write this 325th Charittar of Maaya, after which, Maya will merge in Waheguru, there will be Maha-Parlay and whole Universe will be destroyed. We will take both Granths (Aad Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib ji) with us to Sachkhand and parkash them there, and we shall all dwell in peace with our beloved gursikhs and when Hukam comes, take the Baani to next creation.’’

Maharaj replied, ‘’ Singho, Maaya didn’t wish its game to be revealed, and I was doing it, warning the people of world how it twists human minds to do sin, to walk on path of evil, to go away from Nij-Saroop, Waheguru, to fall in pit of hell, there fore it took Masands to Mataji. But Mataji is beyond the shackles of Maaya, still at the benti of Masands, Mataji had to come. Mataji returned after blessing me, but I was looking at Maaya’s game, how it had entered Our darbar, how the people who were supposed to be Parcharaks of Guru, The Masands, had been corrupted and weakened by Maaya, and if the Maaya had grown so powerful, it was better to finish it, for this reason I wanted to write the charittar. ‘’

So Khalsa ji, Dasmesh Pita Guru Gobind Singh ji Sahib Sache Patshah will come again, to remove Paap from this world, to bless the holy souls and guide them to sachkhand. That day, Akaal Ustat and Maya Charittar will be completed by Waheguru ji and Satguru ji themselves. It’s a matter of faith and belief, those who have believed in Satguru ji’s presence have always remained in Charhdi kala. Have Faith in power of Baani, in Satguru Guru Granth Sahib ji and Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib ji and you all shall be blessed.

Khalsa ji, there are many more gupt bachans and traditions in Khalsa Panth, which Puratan Sikhs believed in and stayed in Charhdi kala, but will be mocked to day by nindaks if revealed. These bachans are also just for the faithful, those who believe, and not for those who don’t believe. If you believe, keep them or its your wish to leave them. Again, We all need to look within our selves, and light the lamp of knowledge in our hearts, which will enlighten our life and remove darkness from world, only then we will be blessed by Satguru ji as his Beloved Khalsa Sons/Daughters.

khalsa ji thank you ji ladli fauj ji but i want to say that i am a very firm beliver of all dasam pita ji bani's

• 6 months later...

from giani sher singh ji

a beautiful answer to the question that popped up in my mind today :)

maya is so vicious and overpowering...only guru sahib can free souls from her grisp...

• 4 years later...
On 2012-11-17 at 0:04 PM, ladli-fauj said:

from giani sher singh ji

What is the source of this information? Thank you.