Supporting Sri Dasam Granth

TuhadaDaas

Thanks for sharing bro. Great website...love the pictures/scan..

What's akj view on sri sarbloh granth?

The AKJ these days doesn't have a single view. I always look towards Puratan Jatha of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh's time. Bhai Sahib has quoted from Sri Sarbloh Granth, and referenced that this Pangti is from Sri Sarbloh Granth, so I have no doubt that he believed in it. Other than that, Sarbloh Granth was never openly known unlike Sri Dasam Granth, so it is no wonder many people do not know about it or know what to believe when they hear about it.

jail chitiya the autobiography of Bhai Randhir Singh ji was one of the most inspirational books I have ever read, really inspired me in Sikhi and I think it is a must read for all Sikhs. A mahaan Singh of the Panth who sacrificed his government Job, wealth and inheritance and fought for the freedom of the Gurdwaras from masands and the British. He Suffered torture, hard labour, force feeding, terrible condiitons, undermining of his rehit, but this soorma never let his love for the Guru even flicker, even while sufering so much was so chardi KLAA!!

here is page 98 where Bhai sahib ji recalls the baniya they used to read as part of their nitnem.... underlined are the dasam granth baniya

bhairandheersinghjijail.jpg

Also note when the singhs with Bhai randhir singh ji who were in jail had their Gutkey taken away from them they just carried on doign their paath louder to the dismay of the jailer as they had memorised the baniya.

Also a few pages later when the Singhs escaped from jail they read Chandi Di vaar as they escaped, those Singhs gave the Jailers the fight of their lives and even though a few had damaged their legs and ankles while jumping from high walls they carried on fighting with lathis.

I think that its a shame that Bhai Randhir Singh ji is only associated with the AKJ, he made a sacrifice for all the panth. all of us!, and should be remembered and his books read by all of us.

definately read his book , not only does it show the unbreakable Sikh Spirit it also shows the spirituality and where a Sikhs true strength lies....

Gur Bar Akaaal!