Need to Find Amritdhari

Gurpreet14

Its Difficult to find them....

If you are 14 (if not then I apologise) you don't need to worry about such issues at this moment on time. You should worry about being the best person you can be on as many fronts as possible.

If you are not 14 then I don't think you'll end up an old spinster Gursikh bibi. Our culture will never allow people to remain single --- you know the rules! :biggrin2:

If you are 14 (if not then I apologise) you don't need to worry about such issues at this moment on time. You should worry about being the best person you can be on as many fronts as possible.

If you are not 14 then I don't think you'll end up an old spinster Gursikh bibi. Our culture will never allow people to remain single --- you know the rules! :biggrin2:

i m not 14.....!! i m elder then that.. to get into all this

Ok... Sorry... i was not knowing... i deleted all the information... Thanks :) will not give..... Actually i am new to this site na.. datz y was nt knowing.... thanks for informing....

You were giving out personal info

tut tut tut :nono:

Its difficult finding a good person anywhere. In the end, everything happens according to Hukam, so concentrate on connecting to Vaheguru, the marriage will sort itself out.

But what about the force coming out from society and parent to get married?

I will not marry any non amritdhari person at any cost... i wabt to know the answer from sikh guyss.....