Sikh women wearing clothing in the Gudwara

Guest H

What about non-Sikhs who wish to see Guru Ji??

They should take amrit and join maharaj's fauj and wear a tat gurmat/khalsa bana :)

IM GOING TO GURDWARA BANA OR NO BANA MAN!! I DONT WEAR LOW CUT CRAP EITHA BUT STILL IM GOINGG!! GURDWARA IS OPEN TO ALL..... :respect:

Why write in all caps you shouting at me? Relax chillout have a kit kat LOL (Actually don't that is not following gurmat dietry bibek) :)

On a serious note to get guru ji's full happiness you must follow and adhere to all rehits otherwise you will not realise sachkand.

Satguru mehar karan and bless you with tat gurmat.

Daas

Consciousness

They should take amrit and join maharaj's fauj and then wear bana :)

Why write in all caps you shouting at me? Relax chillout have a kit kat LOL (Actually don't that is not following gurmat dietry bibek) :)

In an ideal world!

And LOL!! Im happy to see you've chilled out Veer Ji! :D well kind of! Haha!

No please do not have a kitkat I was joking it goes against gurmat dietary bibek.

You must confess your sins to guru ji when at the amrit sanchaar then you will be forgiven for your past lives. If your panj pyarea are pakea and have true naam drir then you will become immortal at the amrit sanchaar.

Panji im afraid i already ate one... Yum :p But im liking the immortal bit! lol

I agree with your statement some what.... but what can I say you may be of a higher jeevan than me.

I am not being sarcastic.

Veer ji I am a nobody that comes to this forum. I am the dust of the feet of gursikhs like you.

Tuhada Daas

Consciousness

Panji im afraid i already ate one... Yum :p But im liking the immortal bit! lol

Now you must repent for your sins LOL. Seriously don't do it again but amrit does make you immortal hence the word amrit.

Veer ji I am a nobody that comes to this forum. I am the dust of the feet of gursikhs like you.

Tuhada Daas

Singh Ji you have too much nimrita that is why you are a true Sikh.That is if you read raag mala ;)!