Sikhsangat think tank

Mehtab Singh

So basically this thread is to (1.) Find out and list our best contributors of this forum in terms of knowledge. As we see above, we have several intelligent folks on board. (2.) List out issues and thereby start different threads discussing each issue per thread. Everyone is free to post, but our level of expectation is highest from all the people mentioned above. And I repeat, (1.) The only condition is that the discussion is constructive, and so is the criticism. If you need to highlight a flaw, just highlight the flaw without resorting to getting personal. (2.) We hope to see more than a 3 line response, at the same time a really long post that beats around the bush would not help. More like a list of to the point and mature solutions that can be implemented towards resolving whatever issue(s) we discuss.

Correct me if i m wrong is this how flow should look like??

User reports an issue/matter/post question/request for direction to team above:

|

|

|

v

Specific members depending on the matter if its- political or spiritual/gurmat looks at it, starts an constructive discussion open to all- after topic run its course- come up neutral collective response which should address all the points in the discussion and gets reviewed/agreed or somewhat agree(by looking at the bigger picture) by all then we send it off as final collective response/solution to the issue.

Does that sounds about right?

So basically this thread is to (1.) Find out and list our best contributors of this forum in terms of knowledge. As we see above, we have several intelligent folks on board. (2.) List out issues and thereby start different threads discussing each issue per thread. Everyone is free to post, but our level of expectation is highest from all the people mentioned above. And I repeat, (1.) The only condition is that the discussion is constructive, and so is the criticism. If you need to highlight a flaw, just highlight the flaw without resorting to getting personal. (2.) We hope to see more than a 3 line response, at the same time a really long post that beats around the bush would not help. More like a list of to the point and mature solutions that can be implemented towards resolving whatever issue(s) we discuss.

Oh ok i got it now. Can i open up a new topic titled- Revamp/tweak standard sikhi parchar to those who are new to sikhi? So may be after constructive debate, it could be send off as recommendation to all those who hold/organize sikhi camps/seminars?