protection after marriage

Guest Gurveer.K

kaur ji, Sikhs do not discriminate against anyone. However, we follow sandesh and hukam coming out of Sri akal takht sahib. Akal takht sahib made clear on many occasion regarding same sex partner issue. There is difference between disagreeing and discrimination.

one thing more , how should Amritdhari guy asks for condoms at shop. I was felling very shy to ask for it before my marriage , in india especially.

I took by bike and spent 7 hours in the city to find a chemist shop where they is some small kid or bhaya , so that i feel les shy. But could not.

The went to supermarket and picked those which don't have any photo on the print.

The guy scanned that without looking but still read the details what was it. I didn't looked at his eyes. Looked like i was doing something wrong.

How did you guys do that

one thing more , how should Amritdhari guy asks for condoms at shop. I was felling very shy to ask for it before my marriage , in india especially.

I took by bike and spent 7 hours in the city to find a chemist shop where they is some small kid or bhaya , so that i feel les shy. But could not.

The went to supermarket and picked those which don't have any photo on the print.

The guy scanned that without looking but still read the details what was it. I didn't looked at his eyes. Looked like i was doing something wrong.

How did you guys do that

Ask your doctor for a prescription for birth control pills.

Doctors and pharmacists are trained professionals. They won't pass judgement like a store clerk.

How did you guys do that

On a lighter note: you can make your own condom..be creative bro, use your imagination..!! LOL...!!..Disclaimer- if it fails its not my fault but yours-opps...remember that..so don't sue me for giving idea..lol..!!

On a lighter note: you can make your own condom..be creative bro, use your imagination..!! LOL...!!..Disclaimer- if it fails its not my fault but yours-opps...remember that..so don't sue me for giving idea..lol..!!

lolololololololol

How did you guys do that

You spent seven hours looking for a small kid running a chemisit shop? WOW.

I wouldn't trust a chemist with a bhaiya/small kid running it. The condoms they sell might be plastic bags or broken ones. Go to a proper chemist. Order online perhaps?