Doubt on getting Naam Jugti - Reru Sahib Mahapursh Updesh

N30S1NGH

I was going through new website- mahapurakh.com- sant attar singh ji reru sahib jivani (Jivan Gatha), where sant attar singh ji reru sahib mahapursh gave updesh to sant isher singh ji rara sahib wale regarding clearing people's doubt on getting naam jugti after taking amrit from mahapursh:

Please have a listen, its pretty good shows importance of having mahapursh in panj pyare seva to clear all the doubts and if not available then- sangat of mahapursh.

http://www.akalhost.com/Mahapurakh/multimedia/SANT%20ATTAR%20SINGH%20JI%20RERU%20SAHIB/167%20Doubt%20on%20getting%20Naam%20Jugti.mp3

• 4 months later...

This ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ actually is metaphor here

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਹਰਿ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥

Guramukh Rom Rom Har Dhhiaavai ||

The Gurmukh meditates on the Lord with every hair of his body.(metaphor translated literally,this is not proper translation)

It means "Lord" should be in you like a musician has music in him(its an example not proper).

This ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ actually is metaphor here

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਹਰਿ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥

Guramukh Rom Rom Har Dhhiaavai ||

The Gurmukh meditates on the Lord with every hair of his body.(metaphor translated literally,this is not proper translation)

It means "Lord" should be in you like a musician has music in him(its an example not proper).

I have heard it is an advanced avashta of a naam abhyaasee where even the rom rom and every cell in your body is imbued with Naam Simran hence the Gurbani tukhs which talk of ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਹਰਿ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥

I have heard it is an advanced avashta of a naam abhyaasee where even the rom rom and every cell in your body is imbued with Naam Simran hence the Gurbani tukhs which talk of ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਹਰਿ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥

ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਜਲਨਾ this means you are very angry or jealous.

Gurbani is written by very high spiritual Guru's of ours and Bhagat Sahibaan and secondly they were high class poets.

I am not high(even low) spiritual person but I can understand poeetry very well.

Concept of high spirituality is this

ਜਹ ਜਹ ਦੇਖਾ ਤਹ ਤਹ ਸੁਆਮੀ ॥

Jeh Jeh Dhaekhaa Theh Theh Suaamee ||

Wherever I look, there I see my Lord and Master.

ਤੂ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਰਵਿਆ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ॥

Thoo Ghatt Ghatt Raviaa Antharajaamee ||

You are permeating each and every heart, O Lord, Inner-knower, Searcher of Hearts.

High spirituality does not mean you sit somewhere and close your eyes and do simran but it means you remember God every moment 24*7. While eating, while working,while breathing every thing you do, you remember him.

ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਜਲਨਾ this means you are very angry or jealous.

Gurbani is written by very high spiritual Guru's of ours and Bhagat Sahibaan and secondly they were high class poets.

I am not high(even low) spiritual person but I can understand poeetry very well.

Concept of high spirituality is this

ਜਹ ਜਹ ਦੇਖਾ ਤਹ ਤਹ ਸੁਆਮੀ ॥

Jeh Jeh Dhaekhaa Theh Theh Suaamee ||

Wherever I look, there I see my Lord and Master.

ਤੂ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਰਵਿਆ ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ ॥

Thoo Ghatt Ghatt Raviaa Antharajaamee ||

You are permeating each and every heart, O Lord, Inner-knower, Searcher of Hearts.

High spirituality does not mean you sit somewhere and close your eyes and do simran but it means you remember God every moment 24*7. While eating, while working,while breathing every thing you do, you remember him.

Actually I have heard this is also an advanced spiritual state where a Naam Abhyasee Gursikh will see Vaheguru everywhere and in everything(ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ). In the beginning these advanced concepts do not seem feasible hence they seems unreal and metaphorical but if you study the writings and biographies of Gursikhs who are advanced naam simran practitioners you begin to understand what these concepts mean.

Even sufis and other mystical orders have similar concepts if you read the writings of Bulle Shah, Sultan Bahu or the Masnavi of Rumi.

Actually I have heard this is also an advanced spiritual state where a Naam Abhyasee Gursikh will see Vaheguru everywhere and in everything(ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ). In the beginning these advanced concepts do not seem feasible hence they seems unreal and metaphorical but if you study the writings and biographies of Gursikhs who are advanced naam simran practitioners you begin to understand what these concepts mean.

Even sufis and other mystical orders have similar concepts if you read the writings of Bulle Shah, Sultan Bahu or the Masnavi of Rumi.

hence bhai vir singhs ji and sant harnam singh ji rampur khera vale. Waheguru

You read to much of Baba's but not Gurbani.

Even you don't have the ability of understanding gurbani

veerji, if I would want to understand and learn Math I would learn from a mathamatician, if I would want to learn a trade like becoming a mechanic I would learn from a mechanic who has years of experience similarly if I would want to learn of advanced spiritual stages that Gurbani talks about I would learn from an advanced Gursikh who have years of experience of doing Naam Simran either in person or from their books.