Doubt on getting Naam Jugti - Reru Sahib Mahapursh Updesh

N30S1NGH

Kaal and akal purakh are same.

ਔਰ ਸੁਕਾਲ ਸਭੈ ਬਸ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਕਾਲ ਅਕਾਲ ਸਦਾ ਹੈ ॥੮੪॥

और सुकाल सभै बस काल के एक ही काल अकाल सदा है ॥८४॥

All the other prevalent object are within KAL, only One supreme KAL is ever Timeless and eternal.84.

Bachiter Natak , Dasam Granth sahib

GPS Veer Jee is correct.

ਤੂ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਸਿਰਿ ਕਾਲਾ ॥

Thoo Akaal Purakh Naahee Sir Kaalaa ||

तू अकाल पुरखु नाही सिरि काला ॥

You are the Deathless Primal Being. Death does not hover over Your head.

44447 ਮਾਰੂ ਸੋਲਹੇ (ਮ: ੧) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੦੩੮ ਪੰ. ੧੫

Raag Maaroo Guru Nanak Dev

That is specification of God per sikhism. A simple example, if you know basic metallurgy a little bit metals have specifications such as its contents and physical properties. Similarly akal is one of the specifications of God whereas Kal is his functional name. if you read Jaap sahib( I don't know if you believe in Jaap sahib or not) Guru sahib writes in the beginning that though God is without name yet wise people address him with functional names.

As mentioned earlier one word has many meanings and it should be interpreted per context of use. In the line below

​Kal has been used at first place meaning time and at second place it is used for God. In Punjabi it is called bahuvachak word.

All the other prevalent object are within KAL, only One supreme KAL is ever Timeless and eternal.84.

That is specification of God per sikhism. A simple example, if you know basic metallurgy a little bit metals have specifications such as its contents and physical properties. Similarly akal is one of the specifications of God whereas Kal is his functional name. if you read Jaap sahib( I don't know if you believe in Jaap sahib or not) Guru sahib writes in the beginning that though God is without name yet wise people address him with functional names.

As mentioned earlier one word has many meanings and it should be interpreted per context of use. In the line below

​Kal has been used at first place meaning time and at second place it is used for God. In Punjabi it is called bahuvachak word.

I know what bahuvachak means.

I read Jaap when I do nitnem.

But I am doing Sahaj paath so no nitnem just Guru Granth Sahib paath.

Gosh spirituality is so deep. Dnt even know these things.

We cannot see 5 chor as Mat Pul Rai says, but can we feel them? Sometimes i describe my rog as the 5 chor attacking me, but do they only attack the mind or also the physical body creating rog?

I always thought kaal or mahakaal was another name for kalyug or mahakalyug, but i am way off track.

Is it like Akaal Purakh, or am i still not understanding it?

Kaal is the overseer of the universe he was made and put in-charge by Akaal Purkah

khandd pathaal dheep sabh loaa |
sabh kaalai vas aap prabh keeaa |
His role and the role of the other Sukam Jeevs that reside within this body have been told within Gurbani, some of their names you will know of like, Daram Raaja, Chitar Gupth, Jaam Dhoots, Atma, Mun and others. These sukam jeevs have there roles of which Kaal is the overseer.
As for if the punj choor can effect the body, they cant not directly there effect is felt on the mind, Gurbani says this mental roog will effect the body, things like chinta, asha, balahsa will cause physical aliments, like cancers, depression and other illnesses.
There is only 1 medicine Gurbani speaks of for every aliment
sarab rog kaa aoukhadh naam |
The Naam is the panacea, the remedy to cure all ills.