Sign in to follow this  
Singh123456777

Total Mockery Against Ragmalla!

Singh123456777    1,104

http://gurmatbibek.c...ead.php?3,22532

These people are going way out of hand by disrespecting gurbani like this.They are against raag mala but going way out of hand by writing poems degrading it is really foolish.I can accept the fact that people don't believe in raag mala but disrespecting it is another story.

YOU GUYS CANNOT SILENCE ME!(maybe you guys can but i will keep on posting this topic till it will be discussed!)

Mehtab Singh    3,888

Ok veer, relax!!!!!!

I did reply to your PM to me about this. I did raise my concern at the Gurmat Bibek forum as well and eventually the thread there was locked. I understand it can be offensive to GurSikhs, so I requested you to please contact the admins at Gurmat Bibek regarding this issue. Mai tuhanu kush galt keha si?

I promise you, we will not allow or tolerate any such disrespect here.

Singh123456777    1,104

I heard what you said but i did not like what the admins did.They are trying to be like syria by silencing there victims.

Thats the reason why i posted it again.

Dont worry mehtab singh i still your friend :lol2:

N30S1NGH    2,987

Singh12345678,

I don't think such dis-respect would be tolerated here as mehtab singh suggested. In fact, original poster on that website thread is either put on quality control or banned from sikhsangat..as far as i know by searching the archives..so its ok veer..thats glimpse of overzealous cultish chela for you..you will find quite bit of them in your life...its just human nature....its ok..lets all focus on ourselves ..!!!

Singh559    2,562

Can't we respectfully disagree?

I believe in Raag Maala and have no reason to believe otherwise, but I don't think we should post such things that will cause further divisions. If people don't want to believe in Raag Malaa, if i'm not mistaken, it is their choice and I personally think they should be gupt about it and not create problems.

Singh123456777    1,104

Hell yea

We are all united.

I have no problem with people who don't believe raag mala but someone insulting it is another story!

I know you still my phrend. I also jor phrend still.

Yes vee all phrends!

• Like 2

Can't we respectfully disagree?

I believe in Raag Maala and have no reason to believe otherwise, but I don't think we should post such things that will cause further divisions. If people don't want to believe in Raag Malaa, if i'm not mistaken, it is their choice and I personally think they should be gupt about it and not create problems.

Hypocrisy...darsan lal is wrong for denying dasam bani...but if you reject sri raagmaala bani it seems to be ok and acceptable?..where is the logic in that?

Singh559    2,562

Hypocrisy...darsan lal is wrong for denying dasam bani...but if you reject sri raagmaala bani it seems to be ok and acceptable?..where is the logic in that?

I guess Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib are hypocrites.

Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib said darshan lal is tankhaiya and I'm pretty sure Akaal Takhat Sahib said it's up to the individual whether or not they want to read/believe in Raag Maala.

Singh559    2,562

It's important to post all sides of this issue if people want an open discussion. It's sad that I feel reluctant to post this because I know the reaction from many of the members as saying "these people were protestant or these people were this or these people were that".

Live and let live and stand only by Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib.

http://www.panthic.org/articles/5287

Iqbal Singh Edict labels Ramgala non-readers as great sinners and manmukh

In addition to making Ramgala obligatory, Giani Iqbal Singh’s edict also labeled those who do not recite it as “maha-paapi” (great sinners) and manmukhs.

In a telephone conversation with a Panthic.org correspondent Giani Iqbal Singh was asked whether he considered great Gurmukhs such as Maha-Kavi Santokh Singh, Giani Gian Singh, Giani Ditt Singh, Prof. Gurmukh Singh (founders of Singh Sabha Movement), Sant Teja Singh Manstuana, Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha, Bhai Randhir Singh Ji Narangwal, Prof. Sahib Singh, Bhai Randhir Singh Ji Research Scholar, Dr. Trilochan Singh, Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh, Shaheed Bhai Anokh Singh Babbar, Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar and countless others who did not recite Ragmala as ‘maha-pappi’ or ‘manmukh’ ?

PanthicGurmukh_and_Shaheeds_NRM.jpg

Singh123456777    1,104

What proof does anybody have that maha kavi santhok singh didnt read raag mala?

Singh123456777    1,104

It's important to post all sides of this issue if people want an open discussion. It's sad that I feel reluctant to post this because I know the reaction from many of the members as saying "these people were protestant or these people were this or these people were that".

Live and let live and stand only by Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib.

http://www.panthic.org/articles/5287

[/size][/font][/color]

PanthicGurmukh_and_Shaheeds_NRM.jpg

What proof do you have that maha kavi santhok singh didnt read raag mala?

Singh559    2,562

What proof does anybody have that maha kavi santhok singh didnt read raag mala?

Great, I'm a bit relieved that a question came out of my post. If we can't openly discuss such issues, we're bound to fail.

From what Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha wrote (source pathahi10) is that when Sri Dasam Granth Sahib was sent to Guru Ki Kaanshi Sri Damdama Sahib Talwandi Sabho there was a controversy whether or not Sri Dasam Granth Sahib was to be split or not into Pothian. Bhai Sukha Singh (I think dada ji of Rattan Singh Bhangu) said if I go and cut off the head of Massa Rangarh and come back alive this Granth will stay Sampooran and will not be changed at all. Everyone said satbachan and it happened and to this day Sri Dasam Granth Sahib is complete.

I'm assuming in Suraj Parkash it says that Kavi Santokh Singh Ji didn't read it, but I don't know the source myself, I will ask around...