"England Style" Turban

Requirement to tie an Englandi pagh is to have an Englandee accent. Whenever you tie it, you have to speak like the englandees. innit m8

Always ask for bibi elizibeth's asheervadh

20061207_Queen.jpg

This was a lame attempt at humor

I think everyone here knows what I mean by an "England style" pag, and there is no other term for it that I am aware of

I think everyone here knows what I mean by an "England style" pag, and there is no other term for it that I am aware of

If you're going to tie an Englandee Pagh, you need to change your grammar as well. Humor is actually humour from now on out.

Ah leh, lazy jeha

I thought it was funny. I think what you are referring to is "Kenyan style" pugh

It's not a pure Kenyan style pag. It's been changed somewhat since being appropriating by Punjabis in England. That's why I called it the "England style"

Anyway, if you could tell me how long of a piece of cloth I need, it would be very helpful.

It's not a pure Kenyan style pag. It's been changed somewhat since being appropriating by Punjabis in England. That's why I called it the "England style"

Anyway, if you could tell me how long of a piece of cloth I need, it would be very helpful.

6-8 meters probably. You find a girl yet? (serious question)

6-8 meters probably. You find a girl yet? (serious question)

6-8 meters probably? I'm glad you provided such a specific range (sarcasm).

If you're right, that would surprise me, since the typical big "Punjabi style" turbans are that big and I always thought of the "England style" ones as being smaller. But perhaps I thought wrong and you are right.

I haven't found a girl yet, but I've learned an awful lot and will continue to look.

I've concluded that it is very possible to find the type of girl I'm looking for while maintaining my kesh. BUT, it's only possible if almost everything else about you is top notch and you have a very good strategy and technique.

I wish I knew what I know now when I was 20. I wish I had planned for and started this whole process back then. It would have made things much, much easier.