The Christian God.

13Mirch

What are your opinions on the following. I got it from the godmurders.com. Can God, who is an epitome of perfectness beyond human comprehension be so like us? What conclusion can we reach if we analyze the following in Gurmat terms?

The NOTORIOUS Deuteronomy Chapter 28

Verses 20 Through 66 States

Deuteronomy 28:20 God will defeat / frustrate every enterprise until you are speedily destroyed / perish.

Deuteronomy 28:21 God will make disease attach to you until you are consumed.

Deuteronomy 28:22 God shall smite you with consumption, inflammation, fever, extreme burning, with the sword, blasting and with mildew until you die.

Dueteronomy 28:24 God will make your land powder and dust until you die.

Deuteronomy 28:25 God will cause your enemies to kill you.

Deuteronomy 28:26 Your carcass shall be meat for the birds and the beasts.

Deuteronomy 28:27 God will give you botch, scab and itch, which can't be cured.

Deuteronomy 28:28 God will smite you with madness, blindness, astonishment of heart (panic).

Deuteronomy 28:30 God will have another man lie with your wife.

Who? God will force your adultery? Isn't it always: The Devil made you do it?

Deuteronomy 28:31 You’ll see your ox, sheep and <banned word filter activated> slain and taken from you.

Deuteronomy 28:32 Your sons and daughters will be taken and you will be sad.

Deuteronomy 28:33-34 You will go insane, driven mad, by what you see.

Deuteronomy 28:35 God will hurt your knees, legs and from your head to toe.

Deuteronomy 28:38 You will plant much, gather little due to locust.

Deuteronomy 28:39 You will plant grapes, get no wine and you'll not gather them due to worms.

Deuteronomy 28:41 You'll have children, not enjoy them due to child captivity.

Deuteronomy 28:44 Another shall be the head, you the tail. (Torah)

Deuteronomy 28:45-46 All these curses will destroy you if you don't listen and obey God, not only you but all your future children's children, forever.

Deuteronomy 28:47 You must want to obey (God) with joy and be glad.

At least suffer and die with a smile.

Deuteronomy 28:48 You shall serve your enemies until they destroy you.

Deuteronomy 28:49-50 You will war with a nation swift as the eagle flies whose language you can not understand. A sadistic nation. They have no respect for the old, no mercy for the young.

Deuteronomy 28:51 They will eat your animals and crops until you are destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28:53-55 You will eat the fruit of your womb, the flesh of your own sons and daughters, while begrudging your relatives any share of your children that you are using for food.

Deuteronomy 28:56-57 The most refined and delicate woman will refuse her husband and children her afterbirth and infant, that comes out from between her legs, as she secretly eats them for food. Torah, KJV, Catholic

Gary: Ah, let's pass on lunch.

Deuteronomy 28:58-62 Do all the laws or fear the glorious and fearful name of the Lord thy God. God will make wonderful long plagues and sickness. He will throw in all the plagues of Egypt all over again. Also, every plague and disease that is not written and you will be left few in number all because you wouldn't obey.

Deuteronomy 28:65 In all the nations you travel, you will find no ease, no rest. God will give you a trembling heart, failing eyes and mental sorrow.

Deuteronomy 28:66 You will hang in doubt, fear day and night and have no assurance in your life.

G: Do you tend to fear a friend or an enemy?

Ezekiel 5:10-13 God said: Fathers shall eat sons and sons shall eat fathers. I swear to cut you down. 1/3rd shall die of pestilence and hunger. 1/3rd I will scatter and chase with the sword. Wild beasts will rob you of your children. I will wreak my fury upon them till I am appeased. I, God, have spoken in my jealousy.

G: The only natural predator of mankind in The Old Testament appears to be God.

Deuteronomy 32:42 God said: I will make my arrows drunk with blood, my sword shall gorge itself with flesh with the blood of the slain and captured, flesh from the heads of the enemy leaders.

G: This sounds like a commercial for wrestle-mania.

Behold: Here comes Moses' just reward for God's promise and all his murderous work.

Deuteronomy 32:48-52 God said to Moses: Go up the mountain and look at the land I give to the children of Israel. Because you trespassed against me, you cannot enter it. KJV

Moses died.

G: There it is. It can't be any clearer than this. God's promise was broken to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, along with all three million of His chosen people taken out of Egypt, except for Caleb and Jacob. The Biblical God was not a capable administrator of a nation. He was not effective in maintaining harmony among His people. The promises God broke were to the very people He made them to. Mere men have been more integral. How does Moses, in reality, qualify to be a hero with his people or with his God. What did Moses attempt to succeed at but to murder men, women and their babies in order to steal their lands?

Sorry for the small text u can see the big version here:

http://www.thegodmur...euteronomy.html

Some history scholars claim that the holy ghost/the resurrection was actually Jesus waking up from sedation that is given to someone before they're crucified. They thought Jesus Christ had died and then he came back and told a few of his followers a message and then returned to live with Buddhist Monks (where he spent a lot of his time prior to returning to Jerusalem and preach Christianity after getting wisdom from the three wise men - Buddhist monks) in the Himalayans.

Taking things out of contect is not good, one line quotes need to be seen in the context that they were written in.

What I've learnt is do not knock any faith, keep to your own path, give your hand to your guru, eyes closed and just keep walkin' :wink2: