roots of my hair hurt when I tie a dastaar...help?

Guest inpain

wjkk wjkf sangat ji

ive been growing my hair and tying a dastar for a couple of months now (used to just do a ponytail), but whenever i tie a dastar i see that after an hour or so the roots of my hair start hurting and i mean A LOT like its really painful. even when i take it out and then brush my hair it really really hurts to the point my eyes start watering. i have started tying a loose flatter joora because i was told that maybe it was because my joora was too tight but to no avail.

i dont want to stop tying a dastar at all but its so painful!

anyone have any suggestions/remedies/been through the same thing??

thanks in advance

wjkk wjkf

Veerjee it's actually quite normal. When I first started tying dastaar I used to get the same problem because I was used to coming my hair back. But once I started tying dastaar and started combing my kes the opposite direction it would hurt my roots like crazy! I would suggest to not go back and forth with combing your kes either to the back or front. Just comb your kes one direction and do lots of hear massage with oils..it seems to work. Again don't worry it's normal and in some time you wont feel anything. Hope it helps...:)