Pad Ched or Larivaar Saroop of Ad Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Guest pratannanak

I apologize for the other thread - http://www.sikhsanga...granth-sahib-ji, kinda went overboard in 4th paragragh with my rhetoric rant. Anyway, hope to bring key points without offending anyone.

1. Coming to secular place- panthic place such as sikhsangat, super imposing their view pad ched is fake, encouraging others not to matha taik to pad ched form of sri guru granth sahib ji is highly offensive and insulting. It's like saying kirtan done in non raag is fake, imply those who do it are fake. It should not be tolerated as going to extreme lengths- calling pad ched of sri guru granth sahib fake is taking things to extreme, that mindset has to be reminded-it all comes down to sharda and prem. Remember it was same pad ched saroop of sri guru granth sahib ji where sri guru nanak dev nirankar gave darshan to baba nand singh ji maharaj after becoming very pleased with his 110% faith and dedication towards sargun saroop of sri guru granth sahib ji.

2. There shouldn't be one standard across the board (either for larivar for the reason orginal poster stated or against larivar in favor of pad ched saroop), thats what sgpc tried to do when they implemented pad ched saroop, they tried to implement pad ched all across the board, whole panth went against it, sgpc reversed their position.

3. If people do parchar on beauty of larivar saroop, the way its written- art of caligarphy and its lost tradition instead of focusing why other format is evil then they can bring the positive change. Personally speaking on raag kirtan- lost tradition which is revived now, 10-15 years ago kirtan in raag was almost un heard of but now days- raag kirtan is quite popular, you will find lots of cd/tape people singing in raag kirtan, sangat is more aware ever than before. This is not because of rhetoric rant kirtan in non raag is manmat and people do kirtan in non raag are fake/manmatiya etc- this is not the way to make sangat aware but it would rather divide and confuse the sangat..the most effective way is to show beauty of raag kirtan and thats it.

Sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale when they had debates with arya samaji type of people, they never did bhandi parchar or khandan mandan of their ishatdev, sant ji - simply show - beauty and uniquiness of gurmat, thats how they were able to convert soo many people in Sikhi..!!

Other side of mindset - doing khandan mandan/do bhandi parchar can really put people off from sikhi. One such partakh example on cyber space is harjas kaur khalsa who used to be on extreme right but after hearing extreme right parchar for so long, she revolted went on extreme left. Now you will find her posting on rss websites...after her many attempts to post rss propaganda on sikhawareness.com forum, we finally banned her from our forum last year.!!

So guys, we are all on one team, take it easy with rhetoric rants (including me) on things be it if its- larivar or padcheed, kirtan in raag, kirtan in non raag etc etc..!!

to the original poster can u kindly provide evidence of Bhai mani singh ji was responsible for pad ched.

My view is that larivaar format is the right way as this is how maharaj wrote gurbani. However i do not agree that u shouldnt do matha tek in front of pad ched sarroop and the saroop is somehow not the guru.

There needs to be parchaar about larivaar and the youth need to start taking santhya in larivaar so we can make larivaar mainstream (allthough every historic gurudwara has a larivaar saroop prakash)

One such partakh example on cyber space is harjas kaur khalsa who used to be on extreme right but after hearing extreme right parchar for so long, she revolted went on extreme left. Now you will find her posting on rss websites...after her many attempts to post rss propaganda on sikhawareness.com forum, we finally banned her from our forum last year.!!

So guys, we are all on one team, take it easy with rhetoric rants (including me) on things be it if its- larivar or padcheed, kirtan in raag, kirtan in non raag etc etc..!!

Bhai sahib I will try to reply to this thread later in a friendly manner so I will try to not cause offence to anyone and to respect the mods wishes. But I know Harjas Kaur she is NO RSS. Where's the proof she posts on rss forums and if she did is it again gurmat? I don't like the way you pinpointed and mocked her!

But I know Harjas Kaur she is NO RSS. Where's the proof she posts on rss forums and if she did is it again gurmat? I don't like the way you pinpointed and mocked her

I know its slightly off-topic but quickly simply search her post on http://www.hindudharmaforums.com you will know what i am talking about ... here is some of example threads: http://www.hindudhar...read.php?t=6335 , http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3538&page=2 etc etc

I know its slightly off-topic but quickly simply search her post on http://www.hindudharmaforums.com you will know what i am talking about ... here is some of example threads: http://www.hindudhar...read.php?t=6335 , http://www.hindudhar...p?t=3538&page=2 etc etc

That still doesn't show she is RSS. Her views are more in line with puratan sikhi prior to the singh sabha movement. She has believes similar to nihungs. Are nihungs RSS? You talk about hindu phobia by sikhs but aren't you over reacting this time?

Hindu dharma forums are not RSS forums lol.