Pad Ched or Larivaar Saroop of Ad Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Guest pratannanak

Guest pratannanak

its says locked but i had something to say.... Bhai mani singh started pothi sahibs and pad ched of maharaj for the sake of humanity... very few people just about learn panjabi and read path never mind do santhiya....Bhai mani singh therefore must have know this and make reading bani "easier".. he also had to pay this karm,, by being cut up joint by joint exactly as he split gurbani joint by joint for the sake of humanity...

now some people think they are so up themselves to questions such things.. no doubt lavivaar is praatan,,, but so is an amritdhari singh tyar bar tyar, bana, minimun 3 foot kirpan on his side as a minimun...(this being all the time day and night not just when entering a gurdwara or a akhand path at someones house...)

why some topics are restricted amazes me,,

if some can answer, why are some topics locked, is it the moderator or the person starting the topic? thanks in advance

Usually i agree with most of Veer Mehtab Singh's locks, but not this one. We can pre lock many threads because they may lead to immaturity, do we act preemptively every time? I understand if its the usual "meat" thread, but just don't see the reason in this case.

this being all the time day and night not just when entering a gurdwara or a akhand path at someones house...)

HAHAHAHAHAAA..............next morning they be rocking the sweater, dress shirt underneath and a very small Kirpan tucked in their dress shirt......you know gotta keep up with fashion.......Bibi ji says i am not leaving the house if you have a big kirpan on and it is on the outside......okay sweety......conformity (had a more graphic term, but lets not go there).........HAHAHAHAAA

Usually i agree with most of Veer Mehtab Singh's locks, but not this one. We can pre lock many threads because they may lead to immaturity, do we act preemptively every time? I understand if its the usual "meat" thread, but just don't see the reason in this case.

Singh ji, you and I know both know how this is gonna go down. It will be another locked topic, so what is the point? Engaging in discussion is good, but we know very well how differing opinions are taken on this forum especially when a certain jathebandi's bashing is enjoyed.

Anyways, lets see how many days this thread stays free from harsh personal attacks. I look forward and wish to be proved wrong for once! :)

if some can answer, why are some topics locked, is it the moderator or the person starting the topic? thanks in advance
Only an admin or mod can close a thread. Its done after the discussion has crossed its limit regarding violation of forum rules. In this particular case, it was closed only because the topic is going to turn into another closed thread (very soon :) ). How do I know? Just experience :)

Rest time will tell.

By the way, this latest video is what I think caused this topic to start..........

This video presents that there are many different opinions on where one word stops and where another starts in a tuk. Okay fine there is different opinions. Now whether Satguru is larivaar or Pad Ched the same people will make a pause between words at the same spot and then move to the next word. So how do you plan on handling this issue...........its separate from having Maharaj in Larivaar or Pad ched. This second issue of breaks between saying a word is about taking santhiya from a certain jatha or person and how they were talk to read Larivaar Saroop of Maharaj.

Also there is no correlation between people wearing small kakkars around their neck and having Maharaj in Pad Ched. Maybe if these people took the time to read Maharaj in Pad Ched, where Gursikhs have done the task of reading Bani is easier, they would have worn a Kirpan as Satguru told them. If their was a correlation between the two then 99% of the Amritdharis will have small necklace kakkars around their neck. No doubt many Amritdharis have disowned Kakkar rehat among other rehat, but is that really do to having Pad Ched Saroop of Maharaj or just one way you guys thought to scare the Sikhs. I think its the latter. I know many Sikhs who have taken Amrit because they were able to understand Maharaj in Pad Ched Saroop.

As others have said...............i'm all for Larivaar Saroop of Maharaj. Maharaj wrote Gurbani like this so we need to follow. But to say Pad Ched is not Saroop of Maharaj, Gurdwaras with Maharaj Parkash in Pad Ched are not Gurdwaras, no Guru in Larivaar equals no sangat are very immature comments that have no sound reasoning backing it.

One poster made the comment that if Maharaj was in Larivaar Saroop then Shaheed Singhs will not let an attack on Maharaj take place. When Sri Akal Takht Sahib was attacked in the past and more recently, wasn't Larivaar Saroop of Maharaj present? Again such comments have no sound reasoning.

Taksal's name was mentioned in the video. After going to Taksal Singhs students and teachers. They teach students in Pad Ched. And these students of Taksal were the students of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj. Even Taksal Gutka Sahib are in Pad Ched

There needs to be a push for Larivaar teaching and learning, but the reasons to support can't be intimdation tactics and very poorly thought out correlations that don't exist.