Is posting facts about a religion = an insult?

panther

Is posting facts about a religion an insult?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is posting facts about a religion an insult? Freedom of speech = insult

• Yes any facts posted about Radha Swami or Sirsa Sauda are insults
    • No posting facts about religions or there founders is not insulting

Radha Swamis, Nirankaris, jhoothe Saude wale, Bhanariyawale, Murad Shahiye, and many other cults are obviously wrong, they're pure cults, and have made statements and committed actions which specifically go against Sikhi. One can question their Gurus, history, and their beliefs. Their sole existence has been to deteriorate Sikhi in Panjab and Further spread the cults. I hope I don't have to explain much, since their history and actions speak for them.

I Don't have a hang on how this forum works on a mobile device, my quote and comments were separated :/

If you know that someone you care about is about to fall down into a huge hole , would you shut up and let them do it just because it makes them temporarily happy due to their shortsightness (prior to falling) or would you be a true friend and warn them that the fall is ahead and how to avoid it ?

lakh chaurasi joon is a living hell that lasts for millions of years before you get another chance at mukhti, would you want them to go through it just cos it may make them upset a small while until they realisLoo

Look everyone has a story. How do we know if they are going to fall into a hole? How do you know its temporary? What if they have followed something for years and its worked for them? What if they looked at loads of faiths and found happiness in the one they chose?

Look everyone has a story. How do we know if they are going to fall into a hole? How do you know its temporary? What if they have followed something for years and its worked for them? What if they looked at loads of faiths and found happiness in the one they chose?

Ok they may actually be getting something out of gurubani taken from Guru Granth Sahib ji as the radha swami guys like to present as 'their shabads' not the actual 'guru' of the cult that's why your folks are happy . How can you be happy with false presentations? surely that would be first thing to look at in a leaders qualities 'honesty' 'truth' how an they lie and say they have more right than Guru Granth Sahib to Gurgaddi? what are their qualifications? what is their worth in spiritual terms?If they can truly answer those questions then I will listen to what their answers are.

Guest Jacfsing2

Ok they may actually be getting something out of gurubani taken from Guru Granth Sahib ji as the radha swami guys like to present as 'their shabads' not the actual 'guru' of the cult that's why your folks are happy . How can you be happy with false presentations? surely that would be first thing to look at in a leaders qualities 'honesty' 'truth' how an they lie and say they have more right than Guru Granth Sahib to Gurgaddi? what are their qualifications? what is their worth in spiritual terms?If they can truly answer those questions then I will listen to what their answers are.

Radha Soami is unique in the fact that the sing Shabads, but refuse to give any credit to Guru Sahib. This is why they seem like the good guys to some people.

ok i dont really know much about them, but I do have cousins etc who believe in it and I dont want to cause arguments with them, they genuinely seem happy they dont eat meat or drink so it does some good...

ok i dont really know much about them, but I do have cousins etc who believe in it and I dont want to cause arguments with them, they genuinely seem happy they dont eat meat or drink so it does some good...

My Masi is married to someone who believes in Radha Soami stuff and she was amritdhari before , her rationale is that of their making that you need someone to explain Guru ji to you and that someone is a dehdhari Guru . Of course Guru Gobind Singh ji did have the foresight to create the Damdami Taksal and instruct the Singhs there on the true Arth (meaning) of Guru Granth Sahib prior to departing this realm , so that kind of destroys that little argument there...the other thing of course is what we all know and have been commanded to do 'Sabh Sikhan ko hukham hai, Guru Manio Granth' .

If your cousins are following Guru Granth Sahib and getting some laha maybe you can show them that Guru Gobind SIngh ji had put everything in his Sikh's reach to understand Gurbani and that he wanted us not to be trapped in following people with ulterior motives but follow the true everlasting light of Gurbani back to our spiritual home Akal Purakh.

Most times our lack of awareness of what is in our hands makes us fall for the talk of others who sound slightly more knowledgable than us, and that is when we make the mistake of leaving the treasure of rough diamond -Gursikhi (which we have to work with to find it's value) and going for the instant glitter of fool's gold - Following Cult guru.

Nirankaris straight up are evil minded people who hate Sikhs and want to destroy us

Namdharis again do read Gurbani, even Chandi di vaar in their daily nitnem , but they too have made the worst mistake of having a dehdhari guru, I remember reading that the first one actually was in prison when he was nominated in SIngapore and he begged the organistion not to do the paap of saying he was a guru he was happy being a Sikh of the Guru, but they force the title on him. Then they started doing all the Hindu rituals slowly slowly , now they openly do matha tek to their 'Guru' and Havans etc.

none of them are Sikhs because they all DO NOT recognise GUrubani as Guru...so SECTS da sawal paadha nahin hunda

none of them are Sikhs because they all DO NOT recognise GUrubani as Guru...so SECTS da sawal paadha nahin hunda

No, but they USE Gurbani to lure the simple, gullible people of Sikh heritage as well as others. Mostly of the poverty stricken.