Relationships

Singhni19

Generally speaking we meet the people in our lives according our written sanjog. Once my mate sed this to me. Sanjog vijog dueh kar chalaveh< from japji sahib.

I dont really no what my question is.

I just want to know, why certain people come into our lives? Bhai sahib was doing a veechar in gurdwara today, but he never explained how relationships come into play.

Just at this moment in time, i feel really close to a person. Once i met someone and felt i new her from before. With the current person its the same thing when i met them the first ever time. straightway i felt i knew them from before/seen them they seemed so familar! never really told them.

.then we became reaally good mates. everytime something happens between us. i just feel soo distraught so much. duno. this something to do with previous life i no. bt i dont no how to deal with it.

It will be great if someone can explain the formulation of relations between people. what does sikhi say?

Thanks for your time.

I've felt like this before as well. It's like de-ja-vu, but not exactly. It feels like you know this individual from before and there's a different connection you have with this individual(s) like you've been friends before and you're repeating the same friendship again and again doing the same thing again and again.

What I see is to break this cycle is to become a GurSikh and meet Waheguru for this cycle is endless and we'll never understand it.

Why does a relationship need to originate from a previous life in order for it to have depth and value in this life? Whilst I don't disagree issues such as these occur I wouldn't get too wrapped up in these kind of thoughts. I find we Sikhs get a bit too involved in these type of superfluous musings and it doesn't really benefit us in any way apart from increasing anxiety levels. What of those people who don't even believe in previous lives and the like, do they not have meaningful relationships, or do they not find ways of getting along with others without harking back to a previous life in order to explain or justify what is happening in this current one?

No harm in thinking these things through, but to make yourself upset or expend a fair amount brain-power in trying to fathom issues that are - IMO - beyond our control just means we're on a hiding to nothing.

Sorry iv only just realised iv posted this in the wrong bit, was meant to post this in the gurbanni/veechar section.

Ok kulyugi G. Im not saying that people dont have meaningful realtionships like you say. Im not saying this. Im sure iv made friends got to know people who defo wer not part of my past. but maybe if i come into a human form again :( then i will most prob meet these people from my current life.

Look ji, im just asking what does sikhi say not asking what your personal opinion is. and yes maybe so, i do get you with the whole getting too involved and thinking too much so forth. but i just want to know what does guru ji says about this. ?

Me and you, we probs never met each other. never probs will. but some people are connections from our past. I definintely feel this with this person. so i dont like you pointing the finger on my soochni/feelings. would appreciate for person who knows more about this to answer. so i can increase my knowlegde and understand how relations map into our lives.

Thank you in advance.

Look ji, im just asking what does sikhi say not asking what your personal opinion is. and yes maybe so, i do get you with the whole getting too involved and thinking too much so forth. but i just want to know what does guru ji says about this. ?

Sister, if you want to know what Guru Ji says, take a hukamnama. You can't get much definitive than that. :cool2: