Question Regarding Chaupai Sahib

SukhiSingh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Hello friends,

I listen and recite chaupai sahib when i go to office daily morning.

It takes nearly 15-20 min. to reach at my office from home.

so i can listen and recite complete chaupai sahib during this time.

So i want to ask you:

1) Is it the wrong way to do that?

2) Do we have to only recite chaupai sahib only in morning.Can't we recite it any time in a day?

Thanks.

Chaupai sahib is in Rehras, so it is also recited in the evening. I see chaupai sahib as a paht you can do at any time, the meaning of it is great and powerful.

I also think with todays lifestyles it is not wrong how you do it, do what you can, however chaupai sahib even if done slowly would take like 5min, so you prob could do it at home before you leave if you wanted.

Do whatever you do with sharda. Whether its the full Chaupaee Sahib or the Budha Dal Gutka one or even the shortened one.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji says "Sach Kahoon Suhn Leyo Sabhai, Jihn Prem Kio Tin Hi Prabh Paayo"

Read Gurbani at any time of the day and remember God. Chaupaee Sahib is a beyantee bani. Do Beyantee anytime of the day remember Waheguru Ji and Guru Sahiban any time.

Prem and Sharda is what Maharaj sees. :smile2:

Do whatever you do with sharda. Whether its the full Chaupaee Sahib or the Budha Dal Gutka one or even the shortened one.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji says "Sach Kahoon Suhn Leyo Sabhai, Jihn Prem Kio Tin Hi Prabh Paayo"

Read Gurbani at any time of the day and remember God. Chaupaee Sahib is a beyantee bani. Do Beyantee anytime of the day remember Waheguru Ji and Guru Sahiban any time.

Prem and Sharda is what Maharaj sees. :smile2:

please encourage our brothers/sisters to read full chaupai sahib not the british influenced shortened version

http://www.chaupaisahib.com/