Khalsa And Raghu Vansh And Dasam Granth Sahib

Please share your views!!!

I was studying Bachitra Natak, i mention here especially about Subh Bansh Barnan Dutiya Adhiyaye and Patshahi Barnan.

> :respect: Guru Gobind Singh ji Patshah 10 :respect: has written in Dasam granth Sahib that

• He belongs to Sodhi Vansh (want to clear here i am just mentioning about Temporal LIneage not Spiritual because Bhagtas have no Vansh, Kull etc. It is same like they have one father i.e god but as we know that Temporal Father of Guru Sahib is Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib so Temporal fact should not be denied....and this is Temporal Fact)
  • which is further continuation of Raghu Vansh (Rama Ji was also born in same vansh but Guru Sahib did not give him much importance, even haven't used word SRI but used RAAM KUMAR for him, just written KAAL PAAYE SUR PUREH SIDHAYO the same like in Guru Granth Sahib it is written RAAM GAYO RAAVAN GAYO)
  • which is further continuation of Suyavansh.

> :respect: Khalsa :respect: is son of Guru Gobind Singh and Mata Sahib Devan that means Khalsa is also part of same Sodhivanshi <- Raghuvanshi <- Suryavanshi. (Temporal LIneage)

> Which means Hindu brothers worship forefathers of Khalsa (like Rama), whom Khalsa treat as Normal Human being (Not God), even in Guru Granth Sahib or like in Dasam Granth it is mentioned (KITEY RAAM SEY MET DAAREY UPAAYE)

Note: If Mehta Kalyan was Idol Worshipper Hindu, this does not mean that Baba Nanak was not Temporal Son of him and if some one want to go with Mehta Kalyan Dass thought then let him go but if someone want to go with Baba Nanak's thought then how could we call him Idol worshippers?

The above facts in Dasam Granth does not make Khalsa, a Hindu from any side?

Does not provoke Khalsa to go for Idol Worship.

Does not provoke Khalsa to Do Rama Worship or Krishna Worship etc.

I don't know from where Anti Dasam People think that this makes us Hindu?

RSS, VHP, etc if say that Sikhs are hindu due to this fact then what is difference between them and anti dasam people?

> Fact is that Khalsa is Heritor of Raghu Vansh, and Raghu, Surya etc. who was ruler of most of parts of india upto Afghanistan and even Tazhakitan

> Even By this Khalsa is actual heritor(Waaris) of maximum part of land of India. Especially, Lahore, Kasoor, Ayodhya etc

Please contribute your views !!!

Taking these facts into consideration, I say we have a good claim to take Ayodhya from the Hindus and Muslims and build a Gurdwara there. That will also stop the Hindus and Muslims of the country from killing each on whether a Mandir or a Masjid should be built because in there place would be a huge Gurdwara Sahib.

Not2Cool2Argue Veer ji Please read the whole!!!

He belongs to Sodhi Vansh (want to clear here i am just mentioning about Temporal LIneage not Spiritual because Bhagtas have no Vansh, Kull etc.

As per my histroy understanding, Khalsa is temporal son of Guru Gobind Singh and Mata Sahib Devan,(but have taken spiritual knowledge from Guru Sahib, which is seperate subject the reason we call him :respect: GURU SAHIB- spiritual guide :respect: )

When Mata Sahib Devan Ji asked for son (not spiritual Son), Guru Sahib tells him that Khalsa is your Son. (again this is temporal fact)

In Spiritual Realm, All bhagats(gurus, Bhagats, khalsa) are one no Jaat Kull etc.There is no term relatons of Spiritual Father (aatmik Pita), Spiritual Mother (Aatmik Mata), Spiritual Sons(Aatmik bacha) among Spirits. ANEK HAIN FIR EIK HAIN

Spirit have only one father i.e Akal Purakh = HUKAM, when akal purakh said to Guru Sahib

MAIN APNA SUTT TOHEY NIVAJA PANTH PARCHUR KARNE KO SAJA (Acc to this Spiritual father is only one Akal Purakh)

but Temporal Father is Guru Tegh bahadur Sahib i.e TAAT MAAT AKAKH ARADHA BOH BIDH SADHNA SADHA.

PANTH CHALE TAB JAGAT MEY is about Jagat the world which is itself Temporal.

TU MERO PITA TU HAI MERO MATA, is about Spiritual Father (Akaal Purakh = Hukam).

GURU KHALSA MAANEYO PARGAT GURAAN KI DEH (Rehatnama Bhai Prehlaad Singh JI)