WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH JI

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261081050569?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

ONE 1850'S POTHI CONTAINING 'Japji Sahib, Anand Sahib, Sodar Rehras, Sukhmani Sahib, etc' FOR SALE ON EBAY. POSTAGE WORLDWIDE.

reserve of $1000.

I know these are genuine as will any other ebayer. his feedback is 100% positive with 154 sales to date.

I have the name and number of the singh auctioning these. he has offered to post these to me from canada to the uk i.e. jiffy bag etc need i say more.

ANYBODY in Canada, Calgary able to pay a visit/purchase these just to ensure they are in safe hands and stop the auction???

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR CONTACT INFO. do not want to post his personal details in the open...although i dont see why not since his acts are so distasteful.

can we pool together funds to purchase at $1000? i do not have these funds otherwise i would've myself and had a contact in calgary collect in person.

75 views. not a single reply. wow guys. big pat on the pack.

the auction has ended. The Pothi Sahibs have been sold. probably in the post in a jiffy bag somewhere being thrown about.

It's these quick responses that have gotten us where we are today.

posts the singhs contact details up so we can contact him and tell him this isnt on!

end of the day with or without the money you should have sent your contact in calgary down to have a word!