Christian Forum Blames Sikhs For The Wisconsin Incident And Calls The Suspect Martyr

First, I am not Sikh, and at present I am attempting to learn Punjabi language. I would like to say how saddended I am to hear of the terrible shootings at the Sikh Temple in Wisconsin.

My sincere condolences to all their families and their friends.

The Sikhs I know in my town, are all such peace loving , friendly people.

This is the Baptist retards that you must be referring to . The Phelp's family , members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

They are really off their heads! and Obama does nothing to stop them.

They are an embarrassment to all true Christians.

They have have been banned entering the UK. Thank God. We don't need those nutters whipping up the kind of hatred that they have in their hearts.

Like I said on the previous page and Wales85 said on this page, it is a fake page. Please don't promote it.

They make fun of Christians and none of the posts are legitimate. THey're just making fun of Christians and looking for a reaction

First, I am not Sikh, and at present I am attempting to learn Punjabi language. I would like to say how saddended I am to hear of the terrible shootings at the Sikh Temple in Wisconsin.

My sincere condolences to all their families and their friends.

The Sikhs I know in my town, are all such peace loving , friendly people.

This is the Baptist retards that you must be referring to . The Phelp's family , members of the Westboro Baptist Church.

They are really off their heads! and Obama does nothing to stop them.

They are an embarrassment to all true Christians.

They have have been banned entering the UK. Thank God. We don't need those nutters whipping up the kind of hatred that they have in their hearts.

Thanks for clarifying and welcome to the Sikh sangat. Guru's kirpa in you learning Punjabi... Waheguru