Movie On Kirpan. Need Help.

13Mirch

I have recently completed filming a movie for school, on the Kirpan. The movie is going to be 15 minutes in length and is documentary style. As I am the only Sikh in the school I decided that highlighting the importance of the Kirpan to the white people will be important. The idea was warmly received by my classmates and teachers. In the editing stage subtitles will be added to the movie in English. But I have run into 4 problems.

1.) I need footage, an establishing shot, of Darbar Sahib in India showing Sikhs wearing Kirpan. These Sikhs can be anyone from sevadars to Granthis to devotees.

2.) I need footage, extremely good footage, of Sikhs playing gatka with real shastars. Please avoid providing any footage with Sikhs dressed in Western style clothing.

3.) I need good army or military music to go with my movie.

4.) I need footage of Puratan Singhs fighting with swords and a picture of Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji with his two kirpans and Guru Gobind Singh Ji asking for a head to create the Khalsa.

Can anyone tell me where I can acquire the above from for free please? Once my movie is finished I will upload it onto Youtube and provide links. Thank you very much.