Mockery Of Sikhi On Facebook.

13Mirch

Mockery of Sikhi being made on facebook. I am disgusted by this page "Sikh Facts" I have even had a go at the admin myself but he just isn't stopping. He kept on going on about Sikhs believeing in caste when he was given a refutation now hes started on why the panj piares castes are recorded in Sikhi and so on. Hes also made rude pictures of Sant Bhindranwale and the whole page is a hub to abuse Sikhi. Why are we tolerating this? When a page was made to answer the admin facebook deleted that page after a few months but this page just continues no matter how much it is reported.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sikh-Facts/430360146974630

Every bogus point that clown has put up ... learn the postive answers to the questions ... spread awareness of the positive answers to your friends. Use the clown's attack on Sikhi as a positive inspiration to yourself to push the positive agenda of Sikhi. His jibes are a helpful reminder of some perception problems we as a Panth need to overcome and the public relations war in which we need to defeat our enemies upon over the internet. Thanks to this recession, I might just be able to blitz out some responses to give you a helping hand in countering his jokes but if I'm not around I suggest you PM brothers called Bijla Singh and Mehtab Singh. A fundamental point the joker hasn't understood is the difference between Amritdhari GurSikhs who have no background and the aam janta who remain entrapped in it. Also sometimes if an anti-sikh page is weak in hits or likes or friends then sometimes don't even bother giving them the oxygen of further publicity. Whatever some clown says never take it personally - we know Sikhi is the Truth and nothing or nobody can stop it no matter how hard they try ... as we have seen all the way from Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj's shaheedi till now.

And try to push the following agenda with all your friends as well ... as a practical way to address certain jibes:

http://www.sikhsanga...per-local-area/