Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Rav singh

Radha Soami

2 posts in this topic

Is it wrong for me a as a true SIKH to not like the cult known as radha soami, there so called leader wears a turban has a beard and yet changes the name in the guru granth where ever it says nanak they change it to there own living gurus name...!!!!!! disgusting ...!!! i better stop here as have lots more to say and i am getting very angry

i think that changing the name of Nanak in GGSJ is pretty wrong.... but we cannot judge, yes we can get nagry n swear ns hout and have a rant about it.... but unless we do somehting personally like confront these people then these actions are useless....Let God judge these people, remember were not here forever but Mahraj is :)

Chin up singh

btw what is radha soami?

Fateh

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• I think it's a bit of both, there certainly is some hate from the Regressive Left against whites just for them being white, even among white Regressive people. Also with a rise of political correctness, the politicians certainly want castrate their opinion, because of some "white guilt", which is emotionally causing whites to not be able to stand-up to righteousness. Sometimes it's just full on discrimination from Anti-Whites: 90% of those discriminating against whites are other whites, not minorities.   But ultimately some of their concerns are completely unimportant, or just being a victimised fetish. The folks at Stormfront and other White Nationalists believe that race-mixing is their biggest concern, when in fact most people only ever date or marry them for 2 reasons, assimilation and money. They almost own the world's media; have almost all the power politically and Shastarly, and if a white person dies it'll both get more news converage and grievances than if a minority dies; (with the exception of cross-racial violence). In Rawanda millions of black people died and it got no political action, in North Korea a one white man is captured, and it gets news coverage like crazy. Tell me now who's getting oppressed?  
    • His end game is to make America Great Again,  whatever that means. However, I think he notices the obvious. The more Muslims you have in your country, the more trouble you will have. The less muslims you have the less trouble you will have in terms of creeping sharia,grooming,terrorism. How to reduce that from happening. You curb Islamic immigration.  That is no brainer.  However, it would be a multi pronged steps. You will get a lot of resistance from particular institutions like the media, Islamic sponsors, government machinery and corporates who have large share ownership from the Gulf countries. The second step is what to do with the current Islamic population. The current islamic institutions and lobbies will do anything they can to proliferate the population like over-breeding, marriage and conversation, opening more mosques,the islamic preaching in prisons. You know all the typical islamic tactics. He needs to find a way to tackle the funding for these. That would be his challenge. To summarise: 1. Stop muslims from immigrating.  2. Reduce the muslim population and muslim institutions influence in the US. That is how he is thinking.
    • My definition of convert is one who accepts a new truth to what they were born with. Here's the thing these people didn't convert for love or faith in their heart to be fanboys and fangirls of Jesus Christ, but rather because someone put a Shastar to their head. In fact if someone were to convert to Christianity today the Cult will provide them with at least 3 things: 1. Maya, (material goods) 2. Immigration into the West 3. Community, (we should also provide this, but for some reason our people don't love one another). If someone is not strong in their faith it's easy to assume that they'll convert. Also personally Daas was a soul-searcher during a relatively long period of time, busy trying to find the truth from various religions not just the popular ones: (Daas no longer soul-searches, as I've found the truth). Finally, I don't regret the era of as wasting my time, but rather a push to make my Sikhi stronger today, and value it much more.
    • Our punjabis aren't willing to accept bihari sikhs from Patna sahib, then kerala is a distant region ! lol . Unless sikhs desert punjabi mentality, we will have a tough time being true to our faith ! and our decline shall continue !   Buddhism survived when a handful of buddhists dared to step outside india and preach to kings of china who then slowly started patronizing it. The lie bought in by sikhs today is we don't proselytize . Heck , we do ! our gurus did !