Singh559

Post Your Favorite Kirtan

247 posts in this topic

I'm afraid I'm not cool or knowledgeable enough to know the various top tier raagis, so I can only post what pulls at my heart strings.

^^^ The tabla player with Bhai Dalbir Singh is an absolute legend. He is getting notes from the tabla that I've never heard in my life. :respect:

^^^ The above shabad carries a lot of personal resonance for me. I can't listen to all of it as it makes me very emotional.

I have a recording of some Qawwali singers singing Gurbani (Aise Gur Ko Bal Bal Jayie) - Is it okay to post that?

EDIT: Here it is below:

4 people like this

Kaljugi, I have another magnificent Shabad by the same Qawwali group that I uploaded on one of my other youtube accounts (GurdwaraTV)

4 people like this

Bhai Sahib was cut short by missionaries, only given 3 minute time for starting dasam bani kirtan, they smashed it though
3 people like this

@ SikhworldTV - Yes, thank-you for that. Lovely shabads sung by very talented Qawwali singers.

Absolutely love this one:

A descendant of bhai mardana ive heard, amazing kirtan:

Shabads in qwalli form frm the great ustad that is nusrat fateh ali khan:

This isnt kirtan but it owns, dharmik dhadhi vibes:

2 people like this

these are must listen although not kirtan. dharmik songs by bhai harjinder singh srinagar wale

2 people like this

this one is not kirtan but its beatiful everyone please watch it

these are how to tie dumalla videos but the kirtan is amazing in both of them

1 person likes this

waheguru, amazing kirtan

1 person likes this

Awesome kabit from sri akaal ustat sahib - Mitran kai Pran Ho:

2 people like this